Home | About | Donate

Trump's Child Separation Policy "Absolutely" Violated International Law Says UN Expert

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/11/18/trumps-child-separation-policy-absolutely-violated-international-law-says-un-expert

1 Like

I strain–but am unable-- to think of a single international law the US hasn’t broken.

8 Likes

The would-be Fuhrer needs to also be separated from his family:
LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE seems ALMOST right…

7 Likes

It’s a fucking CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY.

Trump and his slimy staff that implemented and drive this, ALL need to be in the Hague,

It also proves that the Evangelical kristians that support Caligula are phony, right down to their sox. They need to have their tax exempt status revoked.

7 Likes

That would make an interesting contest

1 Like

And yet corporodems don’t make a peep until Trump goes after their golden boy.

4 Likes

How about ritualistic child sex rings USA. I have no faith in our representatives. Why is the Trump’s Child Separation Policy not top headline above the fold and on every TV and Radio program 24/7? We are either mentally sick or immediately disassociate.

2 Likes

The best cult mind control begins with infants before the age of verbal.

2 Likes

Trump’s Child Separation Policy is the only reason Trump should be impeached.

No shite Sherlock! That “revelation” should have been broadcast and spread before the thousands of kids and families were victimized, imprisoned and abused by the malignant narcissist scum, the ginger pig, donald trump, and a complete end to the racism and discrimination, crimes, against refugees demanded and forced! Where the fuck was the courage to confront and denounce the despicable scumbag?!

" MORE THAN 5,400 CHILDREN WERE SEPARATED FROM THEIR PARENTS BY THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION, ‘SHOCKING’ NEW TALLY SHOWS"

Where are all the abused and kidnapped children now? They have not all been returned and restored to families! The for-profit ICE and detention facility prison complex of crony’s is still profiting from the life-long trauma the children and parents experienced and will continue to be harmed-by their entire lives!

“Impeachable offense”? Criminal offense? Child endangerment and kidnapping? Physical and sexual abuses? The trump regime is an atrocity on so many levels, the enormity is hard to fathom and grok in its depraved indifference and contempt for the lives of so many! Crimes against humanity? Without a doubt warranting prosecution and imprisonment!

How many must be harmed, abused, separated, killed, imprisoned before our so-called “leaders” act to stop the madness and racism of trump, stephen miller, and company!?

3 Likes

I strongly disagree, but would be interested to hear your reasoning as to why obstruction of justice, violations of campaign-finance law and the Constitution’s Emoluments clause, subornation of perjury and possible treason, should be condoned.

3 Likes

A total picture here is that the U.S. leads the world in acceptance of family immigration where it is limited or non-existent in other parts of the world. Child separation has been a disaster but steps are being made to mitigate that and should be. The basic immigration laws are consistent with other immigration laws in most countries and much better than some. The biggest crime here is the bi-polar approach to resolution and the hardened positions on both sides of this issue.

The Hague has become a farce and the UN knows it. US/ICE has lost track of nearly 8000 immigrant children last year. The global human trafficking industry generates approx. $150 billion in profit annually. It is so much more sinister than our minds allow us to believe…

I often agree with your posts, fern, not this one, though. Abuse is abuse and should not be normalized or minimized under any circumstances…

3 Likes

I like your posts too. I’m not asking anyone to normalize this, more to look at the whole picture. That on one side of the border 2000 people live by a life line, on the other side of the border are as many or more doing the same thing and it is getting worse and more dangerous for everyone. We shouldn’t have to choose between human trafficking and family immigration or criminalization. Still, thank you for considering this as a step to some kind of agreement.

1 Like

Add yet Another Charge for his Impeachment Trial.

1 Like

I can think of a far better place than The Hague. I’m thinking more like Louisiana’s Angola State Prison or Raeford in Florida.

1 Like

I think the international court and prison would be far less ‘kind’

1 Like

What I am seeing is the spin off all around the world.

Trump has lowered the bar - and every politician even remotely like him is following his lead.

As those climate and ecological tipping points draw ever closer, leadership around the world is at one and the same time foundering.

That is a nightmare combination.

1 Like

Perhaps a mass public beheading of every single individual responsible from the top down would be a perfect place to start, no exceptions.

3 Likes