Home | About | Donate

Trump's Ending of DACA to Spark Protests, Lawsuits, and Congressional Battles

Trump's Ending of DACA to Spark Protests, Lawsuits, and Congressional Battles

Jessica Corbett, staff writer

Members of the immigrant rights movement prepared for an 11am announcement regarding President Donald Trump's reported plan to terminate the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.

Empire didn’t just disappear:

Yes, it’s actually worse than that, because these distractions are killing any chance of a clear ‘Strategic Narrative’ to Revolt against the EMPIRE!!

This is the kind of Counter-productive BS little ‘issue’ — and by ‘little stupid issues’ I mean ALL these little sub-notes to more sub-notes of effin stupid little ‘issues’ that the entire dumbed down leftish, progressive-lite-weight deluded folks, and pseudo-alt-media suicide squad always seems to dive into and self-immolate itself as the ‘left’ continues to do, without understanding that they are effin themselves!

Not only do the hundreds — possibly THOUSANDS — of these stupid little side-tracking, distractive, dividing, dis-empowering, and just plain DUMB “little effing ISSUES” suck the wind out of any purposeful and useful Revolutionary Movement, BUT this unfocused sprawl on ALL these little stinking “ISSUES” just helps the Disguised Global Capitalist EMPIRE bury and stomp on the grave of any principled and real left people’s peaceful patriotic “Political/economic/social REVOLUTION Against EMPIRE”.

If these dumb effin UN-STRATEGIC and UN-FOCUSED; time, energy, and protest WASTERS would just use their movements and heads for something other than supporting paper machete masks, and WakeTF-up to the thing that is effin us ALL, which is one and only one thing, EMPIRE — then with their massive numbers of people they might actually start to help instead of hurt the coming Second American “Political Revolution against EMPIRE”

Don’t be dopes — be real American Dreamers.

EMPEROR TRUMPSTER DUMPSTER IS EFFIN YOUR DREAM.

REVOLT AGAINST HIS NIGHTMARE OF EMPIRE.

Don’t let him turn the old truth of “Can’t see the forest for the trees” into your new mental-shackles of "Can’t see the forest of EMPIRE for the trees of “little ISSUES”

Here’s the actual truth of the matter from Professor Robinson:

"The U.S. state is a key point of condensation for pressures from dominant groups around the world to resolve problems of global capitalism and to secure the legitimacy of the system overall. In this regard, “U.S.” imperialism refers to the use by transnational elites of the U.S. state apparatus to continue to attempt to expand, defend, and stabilize the global capitalist system.

We are witness less to a “U.S.” imperialism per se than to a global capitalist imperialism. We face an EMPIRE OF GLOBAL CAPITAL, headquartered, for evident historical reasons, in Washington."

Robinson,William I. (2014-07-31). Global Capitalism and the Crisis of Humanity (p. 122). Cambridge University Press. Kindle Edition.

Sorry you feel so angry Alan, maybe next time your near a marijuana recreational state please visit, and ask for the strong stuff to help with the decompressing, and relaxing, but do not take it out of the state. Legal in state, illegal taken out of state , just a heads up. By the way, when you are buying produce at the grocery store Alan, maybe you should give a big thank you to the DACA Dreamers, and their families who work America’s produce farms, mainly just them, from sea to shining sea. Also when you are in need of a medical doctor, nurse, attorney, etc. in the future, and they are of Latin American Heritage, good chance they are a DACA Dreamer who has worked extremely hard to come to your aid Alan. Remember, Be Good, Be Kind Alan!

Yeah right, lets let the whole planet immigrate and then everyone gets to live in a one room hut with a 3 speed bicycle for transport.
Life isn’t fair … but you aren’t required to be stupid.
What ever happened to the rule of law?
Immigrants and illegal aliens are good for business, they keep wages down … hummm that’s something understood under sacred capitalism.

We don’t have to see this as racism. We have a dysfunctional immigration process that needs fixing. Take the racism out of it and deal with this as a benefit for all people. All.

US and Canadian cities with a large immigrant populations are also the ones with the highest average wages, lowest unemployment and general economic and cultural vibrancy - while the poorest parts of the N. America such as Appalachia, Rust Belt and Maritime Canada have virtually no immigration and are areas of low wages, high unemployment and general backwardness. I’m not implying causality, but at very least, it implies that immigration does not affect average wages.

TAAC, I’m sorry and apologize, for blowing my stack at your specific “issue” — which to you and perhaps several tens of thousands of people seems like the awful, nasty, oppressive, and in many cases deadly policy ‘issue’ that it IS of throwing out many good, honest, hard-working, wonderful people from the boarders inside this comfortable and safe Empire called America.

But, you, all of you, tens of thousands of you, and all the tens (sometimes even hundreds) of thousands of good, motivated, principled, non-violent, and deserving people are not going to get anywhere against this entrenched (and highly disguised) EMPIRE, by having hundreds of DIFFERENT; movements, marches, protests, dmostrations, etc., etc., BUT ONLY BY focusing like an effin LASER on this single, signal, seminal, metastasizing CANCER OF EMPIRE.

Within merely the single site called “ResistandProtest” there are over 200 “ISSUES” to be protested about ---- which makes this distraction, division, dis-empowerment, and delusion of any focused anti-EMPIRE power that a united and solidarity of people-power absoeffinlutely more highly diluted than a single person pissing in the Atlantic!

So, my friend, TAAC, the EMPIRE is delighted and laughing all the way to their lavish banks knowing that the actual people and people-POWER that could have overturned this effin system of EMPIRE are so widely divided, distracted, and deluded by wasting time on chasing around with hundreds of little “ISSUES” rather the getting together to confront the EMPIRE.

In other words, for those who may be slow learners of low-information voters, the EMPIRE is playing you all as patsies in their modernization of the old true statement, “Can’t see the forest for the trees” — and the EMPIRE is now dis-empowering all the honest left progressive actions, demonstrations, etc. with this dis-empowerment on you (plural): "Can’t see the forest of EMPIRE for the trees of “ISSUES”!

I am sorry to deliver this truth to the DACA movement and protests, and the DAPL water-protectors, and BLM, and Occupy Wall Street, and all these hundreds of different organizations which are all being likewise DIVIDED by the EMPIRE:

I know that this is a hard message to hear and accept, but you (plural) can only move ahead by hearing this truth first, and then uniting to build a truly competitive ‘Narrative Strategy’ to support the essential Second American “Political/economic and social REVOLUTION AGAINST EMPIRE” [Justin duRivage].

Liberty, democracy, justice, and equality
Over
Violent (and dual-party Vichy disgusied)
Empire,

Alan

BTW, the Revolution against this EMPIRE has to be unified — or it just won’t happen. (Period).

BTW2, TAAC, Maine IS a recreational marijuana state!

Racism?

Alan just be a good slave and OBEY your corporate MASTERS!----Can’t people see a corporate narrative to support cheap labor. I hear all about Daca today—but yesterday-LABOR DAY–I heard next to nothing about protests around the country for a higher minimum wage.

The corporate media create a narrative to serve their interests. Politicians on both sides democrats,Obama,republicans,and Trump use immigration for their own purposes—supporting the corporate elite.

Is there any way we can deport Trump to Russia, since he seems to prefer that country to ours? The man seems to be pure evil. The stuff that comes out of the guy’s mouth, tweets, seems to be right out of a Putin script

Deporting Trump to Russia would end up with Russia going crazy with Trump and wanting to deport him. Maybe Outer Mongolio could take him. Trump is doing a good job … uniting non White Americans against him. And White people like me will unite with the non White Americans. For the first time since he was elected, the Real Clear Politics polls summary page shows Trump more non support votes than support votes, with point spreads over 20 percent and even Fox News polls showing Trump non support. Watch for this news to take Trump even lower in non support.

Did you read the article I posted? It explains that it is unsustainable to add 100 million people to this population every 25 years. It explains how natural populations age and are replaced. 82% of our population growth is from immigration. In some areas exceeding even those statistic. Cultural displacement and other factors are secondary. The only discussion I see is racist and that needs to change to sustainable practice, not the dysfunction system that is now in place.