Home | About | Donate

Trump's 'Middle School Project-Level' Posters Reveal Much About America's Blood-Soaked Backing of Saudi Regime

Trump's 'Middle School Project-Level' Posters Reveal Much About America's Blood-Soaked Backing of Saudi Regime

Jake Johnson, staff writer

During a meeting with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman (MbS) on Tuesday, President Donald Trump—whose love of "killer graphics" has been well-documented—presented two "middle school project-level" posters to relay his appreciation for the tens of billions of dollars of military equipment the kingdom has bought from the U.S.

Will someone please remind him that it’s not “the US,” but US corporations that sell that shit?

1 Like

I loved Ike. His “military-industrial complex” warning has come to pass, hasn’t it? That is what elected Trump. He capitalized on those industries and states that produce killing hardware and our electoral flaw got him elected. As we shrink further into isolation the more important this junk gets. Which party uses this emerging reality? Both. Lieberman used it effectively.

3 Likes

Two low-life scum lauding each other…one more depraved and mental than the other…as ugly a presentation as has ever been.

The orange fool must have learned his poster art from netanyahu…

3 Likes

The tragic reality is that every worker downstream from a military economy don’t give a shit, their job depends on living and are essentially going to vote table issues. This is where military empires go to die.

2 Likes

Come on, people, give the man some credit. He is holding the poster right side up.

2 Likes

Ironically, perhaps Poster Boy Trump accidentally may wake up a few folks to how the recycling of petrodollars into munitions really works. It has been a great ride for the banking class. Perhaps GM and Ford will get in line to sell the Saudi women automobiles next. Bet those would be some seriously tinted windows…

1 Like

True. But it is a tragic fact that weaponry, and all the high-tech support services related to that weaponry, for their own use or sold to others - especially the Zionist regime and the backward medieval Arab monarchies, is pretty much the only thing supporting the US economy. A drive around the DC Beltway then down I-95 through the huge Quantico Marine Base, and on to the huge Norfolk Naval Shipyard, or from San Diego through LA, or Atlanta, Georgia makes that very clear. All the US’s most prosperous cities rely on the so-called “defense” industry. If the war machine was stopped tomorrow, the US economy would totally collapse.

2 Likes

Well, this worker who once found herself way downstream did give a shit and refused further work. Luckily I was only a contract brain. It can happen. I knew a WWII Conscientious Objector, and I raised my children to refuse. It’s a developmental goal for all of us.

2 Likes

Trump’s no. 1 rule,

Ignore the masses and stick close to the money-power, no matter how perverted, criminal, bloody, cruel and stupid it may be. Its the only thing that keeps you in your seat, and possibly alive.

1 Like

Only because there is an arrow pointing “UP” on the back.

6 Likes

I hear that fascist brown tinted automobile windows are currently en vogue…??

Next thing you know Trump will be touting the profit margin in poison gas. The man has absolutely no corruption barometer and his level of tolerance for criminal behavior is as low as his own behavior manifests. I honestly believe the man would do anything he thought he could get away with if he thought it would enhance either his personal wealth or the adulation of a deplorable.

2 Likes

Is Osama back from the dead?

PLEASE, stop showing that man’s picture in your articles

2 Likes

Rudy - I was more thinking of an artistic image of one of Trump’s conquests, nude, reclining on a sofa. Stormy? Someone else? Follow the Saudi’s eyes. “UP” may be a challenge for a non-reader.

Sorry, but they didn’t attack us on 9/11. I don’t want the weapons sold either, but we have to stop attacking the patsy’s.

“We make the best equipment in the world”, tell that to the pilots flying US planes that got smoked by Russian MIG’s a few months ago.

1 Like

the us corporations and the us corporate governement

1 Like

Supposedly the people are the government. Especially with the new tax laws, we’re losing rather than gaining. It is not a team sport (though that’s another thing djt would know nothing about).

Yes, in his later life he did do a turn-around, but during his military career he was a full supporter of massive unnecessary human slaughter during and immediately after WWII.