Home | About | Donate

Trump's Requested Strike on Iran Could Kill More People Than Atomic Bombing of Nagasaki

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2020/11/17/trumps-requested-strike-iran-could-kill-more-people-atomic-bombing-nagasaki

4 Likes

Sorry Trump, the military is not likely to want to engage a country with 84 million people when we have failed in Afghanistan and Iraq already, with smaller populations. Such a stunt would not be in our national interest as it would further diminish our standing in the world. Did Tom Cotton recommend this on Fox News? Or was it just the voices in your head? Begone 45, 46 is on deck and he will actually read his intelligence briefings and not channel surf narcissistically hunting for references to himself until noon.

3 Likes

If the CIA doesn’t move to remove him soon, we’re all going to be sorry.

2 Likes

Trump is in a self impsed exile, imprisonment if you prefer.
As a TV reality producer has his ear, wild ideas will be
publicized widely - to make PonyBoy and miilions of more
citizens cry.

If we cry, he wins.
Leave him to twist in the exile wind. That is where he will
go when the governments offer him a deal he cannot refuse.
Coming up next February.
Will it be Ireland? Central America?
Israel? Dubai? Manhatten?

There is a foreign power that interferes in our politics and elections - it even has a lobby.

3 Likes

Me cry? Not for his sorry ass.

I’ll celebrate his demise, and travel to his gravesite, in order to urinate on it.

“Hell to the Chief.”

1 Like

My caption for the above picture: THE AXIS OF EVIL!

1 Like

The Trifecta of Treason.

2 Likes

I wish there was a way for Iran and the rest of the un-nuclear armed world to hold the US to the same standards that the US holds Iran to. The hypocrisy of US foreign policy - especially in regard to nuclear weapons- irks me to no end. The US has 6000 or more nuclear weapons yet Iran isn’t allowed to have any.

5 Likes

It is way past time for the U.S. to get over its obsession with Iran, Venezuela, Cuba, and other phantom “threats”. With an out-of-control and deadly pandemic raging on, causing severe economic hardship to working people, on top of climate-changing events causing ever more disruptions, on top of a continuing diminution of
social safety nets, we most assuredly have our hands full right here in this good old “homeland” without the folly of embarking on any more foreign interventions,
be they militaristic or economic sanctions.

Can our “leadership” ever learn to just “live and let live”?

The military hates you unwashed communist scum. I hope Trump nukes every one of those camel-bangers, and then drops ordinance on Portland and Detroit for good measure. Make Communists Fall Out Of Helicopters Again.