Home | About | Donate

Trump's So-Called "Conscience Rule" Would Allow Dangerous Discrimination Against Marginalized Patients, State AGs Say

Trump's So-Called "Conscience Rule" Would Allow Dangerous Discrimination Against Marginalized Patients, State AGs Say

Julia Conley, staff writer

Denouncing a Trump administration push to protect so-called "conscience rights in healthcare" as an attack on reproductive rights and marginalized patients, two dozen states and cities filed a complaint against the Health and Human Services Department and demanded that the rule be lifted.

1 Like

What happens if someone is really a Christian and has a problem with Serial adultery, lying, stealing, you know those things that christians used to be against. Then I guess that fat orange f*ck is out of luck. A lot of things are morally offensive to me and I am an atheist.

1 Like

The most corrupt Pres in the 225+ yr history of this country has the gall to talk about conscience??
The GOP just wants to turn back the clock to the 90s, the 1690s when the Salem Witch Trials gave free reign to hate your neighbor unto death, with no recourse or appeal to Reason.
Get rid of the GOP as a party of traitors ( failing to uphold & defend the Constitution) & thieves at every level!!

1 Like