Home | About | Donate

Trump's USDA Proposes Deceptively Cute Images for GMO Labels, But Nixes the Words 'Genetically Modified'

Trump's USDA Proposes Deceptively Cute Images for GMO Labels, But Nixes the Words 'Genetically Modified'

Andrea Germanos, staff writer

The public comment period is now open on the U.S. Department of Agriculture's just unveiled proposal for food labeling of products using GMOs—a plan that would have labels without the words "genetically modified" or "genetically engineered," but instead adorned with cheerful images.

https://www.foodandwaterwatch.org/ Great charity

Buy organic. (Until they nix that label too)

Direct Democracy
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/236943612_Applied_E-Democracy_-_The_need_for_an_information_framework_to_support_development

What? Was “Eat This Shit and Die” already taken?

Might as well be an ordinary smiley face or emoji giving consumers the finger…where do they get the employees that dream up this garbage - are there no educated truthful adults involved?..Obvious answer is a resounding no. Maybe these cutsie things can be rolled-over for GITMO propaganda symbols…

Once again we can see the pathetic legacy of sellout barack obama’s craven actions, paving the way for his future via book tour, goldman-sachs speeches, and corporate funding for his library! Yeah barack that DARK Act was something for you to be real proud of! Real “change we can believe-in” - sold us out in so many ways you lying SOS!

Obama appointed dozens of GMO/pesticide cartel operatives to high level posts, including former Iowa Governor Tom Vilsack to the Ag. Secretary position.

BE

Hmmm…
Blastobarf Ectomorph
Baracobarf Endospermia

These are weak attempts to capture an automatic resistance that will be the default interpretation. To make it so repulsive an association to that containers get left on the shelf.

To inspire others to try their hand at this task, here are some of the greatest fails in advertising.
Legendary fails

How about a real simple label instead:  CONTAINS CRAP!!   Or   = CC! =   for short.

Smooth-talkin’ chicken-shit O’Bummer is why Dick Cheney, John Yoo and a whole alphabet of War-Criminal scum in between are still walking free, not to mention the Banksters responsible for the 2008 recession.  The feeling of betrayal he left behind is a BIG reason we don’t have Queen Hilliary today (not that Tweetle-Dumb is any better than she would have been.)

Why not keep it simple:  BE = Barf + Excrement
  (Ingestion could be Hazardous to your Health!)

Let’s see…what should I submit for a public comment? How about as a first draft:

I am hopeful that all you super idiots employed at the U.S.D.A. will push this Beyond Eugenics, crap “food”, which you’ve allowed to be developed outside of the precautionary principle, on your spouses, children, grandchildren, etc, so this country can soon be rid of your worthless “Stupid is as Stupid does” bloodlines. In other words, please feel free to eat the shit that you’re pushing on us; and, fade to black.

Interesting – if you fill out the form for the government … there’s a tracking # …
but not for you votes … only for comments!

What did it cost Monsanto to buy our government?

nature –

I’m sure you know that Monsanto’s “Round Up” and their GMO products are
moving through the air into other fields, being taken up by bees – bees are
dying increasingly – and honey is now 40% or more contaminated by herbicides.

So is other vegetation contaminated by Round Up.

We need to ban Chlorpyrifos and Neonics, as well.

They will contaminate all vegetation until there can no longer be even a concept of organic
any longer.

Pennies on the dollar, friend.

http://secretsofthefed.com/empire-monsanto-buys-weather-channel/

Thank you, Steven –

had no idea that Monsanto now owns the Weather Channel … more or less, indirectly … !!!

Think that’s what you’re saying.

I’ve watched the Weather Channel when we had big snowstorms here this past winter.
Otherwise ignore it – but neither were they much help on weather anytime I’ve tuned in.

Evidently, children’s school textbooks now carry pictures which actually show Chemtrails
in the sky as something normal.

It also seems to me that while many ADS by corporations like Monsanto and Big Pharma
are being run to buy off the networks from telling any bad news about them and their
products … that the ads are also being used now, especially, to try to suggest to the
American public … that “everything is normal and life is going on as usual in the USA and
the world.” “Nothing to worry about.”

Thank you for bringing these much needed reports on Chemtrails here, Steven. :slight_smile:

I would like to see all GMO foods labeled like this: WARNING EATING THIS FOOD MAY BE DANGEROUS TO YOUR HEALTH…

Folks: Just like corporate news rots your brain; corporate food poisons your body, because corporate food is made for profit, not for your health… and this proposed deception by the USDA is just more proof!

Chances are that Trump and his conservative hordes are busy trying to destroy the organic label.

LIES LIES AND MORE LIES BY OMISSION. CORRUPTION OF THE HIGHEST ORDER continues in the White House and all its executive agencies.

Chemtrails is the slang term that makes geoengineering ,SRM , climate engineering stratospheric aerosolized injection a conspiracy. When using the other terms it does not come up on the internet for the most part as conspiracy

Check this out. I know you are on board – also check out his weekly shows more than just this subject.

So, the final summary is this, 100% of scientists/experts surveyed REFUSED to deny the climate engineering reality on the record. How much longer can the climate engineering atrocities be hidden from the public in plain sight? When will the so called "scientists and experts" show the courage to tell the truth to the population they claim to represent?

Steven –
Think I may have mentioned that an internet friend, journalist in CA used to keep
me informed on investigations of Chemtrails and other issues – but she is sadly
ill now and no longer a source for me.
And it’s how I am familiar with Dane Wigingtongeoengineeringwatch.org
I’d like to see more TEXT which could be copied to share with other readers.
The CC is helpful in viewing the videos, but I’ve tried to prepare very moving
comments from one of the videos and it’s just nearly impossible to do.

California, it seems, has done more than any other state to try to crack this issue
and have the public understand the dangers of it.

But basically it seems that the secrets of Elites are now widely covered by GAG rules.

I feel strongly that morally our population has to show itself as very clearly opposed to
all of these “illegal wars of aggression” – to the suffering our government/CIA have
brought to Iraq and Middle Eastern countries.

That we must stand against Israel and Genocide and our government funding it and
providing weapons.

That morally we must stand up for the impoverished and ill in the US and demand
Medicare4All.

That has to be the least we can do.