Home | About | Donate

Trump's Vaccine Chief Picks His Own Former Employer—Where He Still Holds Millions Worth of Stock—for $2.1 Billion Deal

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/07/31/trumps-vaccine-chief-picks-his-own-former-employer-where-he-still-holds-millions

1 Like

“Conflict Of Interest” no longer means anything where $Billions are concerned.

Corruption before ethics in this alternative universe we now live in.

5 Likes

T rumps people have already said they will not take this vaccine. They think bill gates will slip a chip in them. Now, NO ONE will trust this coming from this man.

2 Likes

Now there’s a clear case of crony corruption and two for the gallows!

How is it even possible for trump to “award” so many billions to crony’s and connected corporations and Congress has no fuckin say??

3 Likes

I literally facepalmed myself when I saw that headline. The Mob runs this country now - The Corporate Mob.

7 Likes

November can’t come soon enough!

1 Like

oh yeah, Biden, who has been in D.C.for 47 years, is the answer.

3 Likes

Hmm, gee, I’m guessing you haven’t read any of my other postings. Nonetheless, sometimes calling for the obvious is appropriate, but sometimes, like in this case, it only exposes one’s lack of imagination shall we say.

Trust is not a word that I will “ever” use again in my life when talking about either the Democratic or Republican party or their establishment enablers.

Trust must be earned. And the only thing they’ve earned in my humble opinion is my disgust at not representing the masses.

3 Likes

Biden is the answer to, “Name one of the two Brain Addled presidential candidates in the 2020 election.”

3 Likes

Yes the US is a now a Mafiaocracy and the Mafia Don wants to use the troops, like his own personal hit men in order to stay in power. Portland is just an example of what is to come in November.

4 Likes

Yet another example of Trump throwing billions of taxpayer dollars around to his pals, with no concern of paying it back. After all, the truly rich got huge tax cuts lasting 10yrs ~ THEY won’t be paying for Trump’s many excesses…WE WILL!

3 Likes

The Mob is much more organized & eould do a better job!

1 Like

Why is Congress so silent?!?
Do you think it would be so if Dem President doing this sjit? Hell no!!

2 Likes

What can be done to stop the corruption?

Bring back “Elliot Ness.”

3 Likes

The “Corporate Mob” has been running the place for quite a while, under the Trump administration, they’ve just come out of the shadows.

2 Likes

If there is a law or code to be broken, Trump is your con——I mean man! ;(

1 Like

It’s not like anybody with leverage in Washington DC retains any honor since money became the supreme virtue in America.

There is no repairing the current regime, only completely new parties will ever serve Us.

1 Like

There is absolutely nothing new here to any of us who have been following the CDC’s process of mandating new vaccines. Why do you think our kids now get 72 of them by the time they’re 18? They’re an enormous cash cow, and the people who decide to add new ones to the list also have not only investments in the corporations that manufacture them, but in some cases own patents on the very vaccines that they are voting to include! On top of that the CDC safety studies are are fig leaves. Which makes not difference to the manufacturers, because vaccines are the only product in this country for which there is no liability if you are injured by one!

This has little to do with Trump. He’s just more in your face. People really have to wake up.

2 Likes