Home | About | Donate

Tucker Carlson Called Iraqis 'Semiliterate Primitive Monkeys' in Racist Radio Tirade

Tucker Carlson Called Iraqis 'Semiliterate Primitive Monkeys' in Racist Radio Tirade

Eoin Higgins, staff writer

Fox News host Tucker Carlson referred to Iraqis as "semiliterate primitive monkeys" who should "just shut the fuck up and obey us" in recordings posted Monday night by Media Matters.

1 Like

That sort of talk was unacceptable ten years ago.
Bye, bye Tucker!

3 Likes

Tucker the mother fucker.

1 Like

Even a mother couldn’t love that one.

2 Likes

And probably proud of it.
Sheesh!
;-})

4 Likes

One thing I’ll say about Fox News “personalities,” they come from a remarkably consistent mold: every one a turd.

4 Likes

Primitive Monkeys? It is a good name for a Rock Band… I will give him that!

2 Likes

Dear Tucker Carlson: You need to read more world history. Baghdad, the House Of Medicine was the real beginning of the power of Islamic writers and scientists, and thanks to those scholars, we know of the knowledge that those people left for history.Every nation can have a surprising and wonderful history that Time has often forgotten. Without the ancient Middle East, we might never have learned of the ideas and thoughts and inventions that Greeks and Persians and others who developed and contributed to the world of ideas at the Library of Alexandria. Because you know, those Christians burned it all down! There would have been no Renaissance----who knows, maybe we would still all be living in the Dark Ages---- and I guess without forks and toilet paper, Tucker Carlson---- you’d be so surprised that I guess you would just be declared a "monkeys uncle. " : )

6 Likes

The very foundations of western civilization does indeed come from Mesopotamia, and the levant, for better or for worse. I expect Carlson probably wasn’t personally a descendant from that area, I’m thinking Maybe he’s the last living descendant of Empress Wu Zetia.
Who knows? Maybe he was born from the bowels of Satan.

1 Like

Irrespective of their origins, the FOX (faux noise) crowd, that includes those on the payroll and those who watch them, are examples of genetic mutations…period.

The US needs to deport mutants, not immigrants.

2 Likes

HI Adam, I had to take a brief look up for Empress Wu Zetian… a new history source for me. Thank you! She seems much too clever, so I’m sure there’ no connection with Tucker’s DNA : )

1 Like

I have a hard time understanding why “progressive” media is going after the likes of Tucker Carlson after the remarks he made on comedy entertainment shows. It’s this kind of slanted coverage, that is no better than the people you are critical of that has made me not want to open my wallet when you come begging for support. What Tucker said years or months ago is not headline news.

0 Likes

Regarding literacy: War breeds illiteracy.
It is hard to go to school when it is not even safe to take the trip or stay in the building.
It is hard to go to school when war-impoverished towns need the kids to work.
Who got Iraq into the Iraq-Iran War? The Iraqi War with the US?

People are not monkeys.

0 Likes

“…Wu Zetian … much too clever.”

She was. That was why the Confucians hated her and put words in her mouth, alleging that she warned future generations not to allow another woman to become emperor.

Tucker should realize that toilet paper emerged in the US only after the Civil War. So yes, it’s use could’ve been via the Islamic countries, who learned how to make paper centuries ago from a captured Chinese prisoner. Many grades of toilet paper were used in China nearly a thousand years ago. Perfumed toilet paper was popular among the nobility and rich merchants during the late Ming and throughout the Ching dynasty.

0 Likes

Fascists together – “White Male Supremacists” – emboldened by having their
guy in the White House.

1 Like

Omg!.. deporting mutants… I love it.!

0 Likes

“They can just shut the fuck up and obey, is my view,” Carlson continued. “And, you know, the second we leave, they’re going to be calling for us to return because they can’t govern themselves.”

That is the same sort of talk white americans made during the Spanish American War. White people refused to believe that brown people could govern themselves. That’s why we are still in the Phillipines and Puerto Rico and ,well, you get the idea.

3 Likes

So are the Iraqis Semitic? Does that make his remarks anti-Semitic?

0 Likes

And the righties complain about Ilhan Omar making legitimate criticisms of the Israeli government and the lobby that props it up.

0 Likes

And we wonder why there is such a rise in hate speech and actions over the last few years. Karma will not be nice towards him.

1 Like