Home | About | Donate

Tucker Carlson Is Freaking About Elmo the Antifa Overlord And His Left-Wing Rage Mob

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/further/2020/06/10/tucker-carlson-freaking-about-elmo-antifa-overlord-and-his-left-wing-rage-mob

3 Likes

Fox News: the express lane to insanity.

4 Likes

he is simply exhibiting his derangement syndrome–the most common attribute of the Fox network commentators–

4 Likes

Just another fascist hyena to ignore.

4 Likes

Hats off to Louie, Elmo, Sesame Street and Abby!!

4 Likes

You have hit the nail right smack dab on the head!, very much said with very few words! Congrats.

2 Likes

Carlson makes mad cash to publicly freak out on acid. I really doubt he’d get that sort of job in North Korea.

1 Like

Tucker should be thrown in a padded cell and be forced to watch Sesame Street For the rest of his life.

1 Like

Tucker sometimes has some perceptive comments particularly on foreign policy, and the farce of Russiagate. Unfortunately he is a flaming racist, other than that he is the only Fox face that ever makes any sense-occasionally that is.

Remember Fox is the child of Rupert Murdoch the Australian fascist( now US citizen thanks to Reagan); who is so reality challenged that he tried to say last years Aussie wildfires were normal. I think their journalistic standards are derived from Alice in Wonderland, deep in the rabbit hole.

2 Likes

Its genuinely satisfying seeing how downright TERRIFIED tucker is. The rest of it is disgusting and dangerous and depraved but just knowing he has to walk around in depends these days bc every noise makes him crap his pants in fear that THEY are here for him is a tiny comfort. And ill take what I can get.

1 Like

Uh, speaking of “relentless propaganda…” Tucker…

Telling Carlson to get a fuckin’ grip on reality is pretty much a wasted effort. He’s been the poster boy for white preppie victimhood for so long that he couldn’t change even if he wanted to.

Yet another guy I’d like to see the look on his face when he wakes up one Saturday morning and sees a guillotine rolled up on his front lawn.

1 Like

Well Carlson missed the real mark, it’s not Elmo. That dam Big Bird is the Anarchist.
The right loves to project the term to others, but time and time again they prove they are the real snowflakes.