Home | About | Donate

Turkey's Claim to Have Audio and Video of Khashoggi's Murder Intensifies Demand Trump Speak Out Against Saudis

Turkey's Claim to Have Audio and Video of Khashoggi's Murder Intensifies Demand Trump Speak Out Against Saudis

Jon Queally, staff writer

A day after President Donald Trump "literally put a price tag" on the life of missing Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi by saying halting weapons sales to Saudi Arabia over his alleged murder would be a "tough pill to swallow," Turkish officials have now told U.S.

Here is an article that explains how Washington justifies ignoring obvious human rights violations by Saudi Arabia:

This newly revealed evidence of the murder/assassination of WAPO journalist Jamal Khashoggi Turkey claims to have, must lead to severe repercussions and consequences for the Saudi murderers, especially the MBS regime that sent them, including the cozy relationship between the trump regime and “MBS”, AND the US withdrawal from the atrocities and Crimes Against Humanity by Saudi forces in Yemen!

The video and audio evidence of the murder Turkish officials claim they have must lead to serious consequences regardless the “jobs” and profits for the arms industry trump sez are more important than human rights and pre-meditated murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi!

Has America become so utterly depraved and corrupt under this pathological trump regime that we abandon all our claimed qualities that make actually (supposedly) make us “great”? Have we so openly allowed this mental/moral zero to throw “With Liberty and Justice for all” into the garbage of trumps fake presidency?

Justice for Jamal is critical as failure to strongly respond will put all journalists at risk of murder to silence their voices if “we” do nothing…by his failure to act and speak truth, the trump regime drags what little is left of American honor and morality into his gutter of depraved indifference to the lives of all others and open dedication to Profits Uber-Alles!

ENOUGH!

The murder/assassination of jamal Khashoggi must have the most severe consequences! If the US is to regain any lost respect in the world and protect journalists around the world - a pre-meditated failure that directly led to the murder of Khashoggi! - the US must stand-up for justice and act with the most severe consequences or forever be branded complicit to the murder and those of previous and future journalists around the world!

The likelihood of trump actually acting to protect any others than his crime family, crony parasite corporations/banks, and repressive violent regime “friends” are slim to none…the only thing that may be in doubt is the actions of the American people and (s)elected officials - will the arms industry and jobs based on the slaughter of millions gain the day or be yet again thrown into the trump regime garbage dump?

" After the disappearance of prominent Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi, US Senators triggered the terms of the Global Magnitsky Act, which requires the president to investigate and determine if a foreign person is responsible for an extrajudicial killing, torture or other gross violation of internationally recognized human rights."

"the White House has 120 days to report back to the committee with a decision and determine whether it will impose sanctions on the foreign individual(s) involved in the “gross violation of internationally recognized human rights against an individual exercising freedom of expression”.

Human rights violations would also include “torture or cruel, inhuman, or degrading treatment or punishment, prolonged detention without charges and trial, causing the disappearance of persons by the abduction and clandestine detention of those persons, and other flagrant denial of the right to life, liberty, or the security of person,”

And this means (don’t hold your breath) a real investigation, not a cover-up whitewash like we witnessed from the trump WH et al on the serial perjurer and partisan drunk brat kavanaugh!

The US condones and participates in torture.

The US condones and participates in assassination.

So any condemnation aimed at MsB and the KSA will be window dressing.

“…severest consequences…” You gotta be kidding me right?? We, America murder American citizens by drone and we expect our gov to go after Saudi Arabia for killing an America Citizen?? Oh well, it’s ok if we do it but not anyone else…

This is a win/win for the Saudi Regime as far as they are concerned. First they know little will happen in the way of Diplomatic repercussions. Just see the lack of pushback when The Saudi’s reacted to criticism from Canada on its Human Rights abuses . The rest of the Western Countries stayed silent.

The Saudis might see some censure but are willing to take that censure because they see the payoff for this murder as “worth it” just as Madeline Albright thought 500000 dead children worth it.

Journalists will be reluctant to make any reports critical of the Saudi regime. That silence will make buddying up with them more palatable to the masses. That murdered Jornalist also helps the USA pursue its own agenda in the Middle East. There has been critique by some of the USA move to war against the evil Bogeyman of Iran given a US ally in the region , Saudi Arabia , is orders of magnitudes worse in its support of terror and human rights abuses then Iran has ever been. Trump and co see shutting those journalists up as a good thing.

Oh and if Turkey has recordings of the murder being committed, rest assured the USA has had them all along as well. The eye of Mordor sees all.

I agree, there should be severe repercussions for the death of Khashsoggi.
But has anyone been charged with who knows how many deaths by the Saudi’s involvement in 911?
Even if the film and tapes are seen by trump, it will be called fake news.
The Saudi’s and the Russians must have plenty of dirt on trump to know they can do whatever they want and will not have any repercussions. They have trump just where they want him.

Give me a break! The Saudis are simply not quite as tuned to the world…they get off on their physical acts of butchery. Our darling Israeli “partners” simply methodically shoot any journalists, medics, or anyone else who sticks in their craw; and, our government, likewise, does/says practically nothing about that; and, neither does our MSM idiots. So, MSM…you reap what you sow…from now on, expect it to be open season on journalists…e.g., you.

Spill any popcorn while you wrote that?

When I first read about this man disappearing, I wondered why he would be getting a marriage certificate (or paperwork needed) in Turkey, in a Saudi consulate, when he has written negatively about a regime that clearly takes revenge. Why go into the lion’s den asking for a favor when you have been teasing the lion? It makes no sense. This story makes no sense.

Hi Ticki, maybe he felt safe as the consulate was in Istanbul, and not in Saudi Arabia. I read another story this morning saying that while Jamal left his cell phone with his fiance, he was wearing an Apple Watch—which supposedly recorded all that happened. But remember Pat Tillman was murdered by American soldiers----so who do you— Trust is a conundrum for everyone.:frowning:

Nice to hear from you; it’s been a while.

Ans: No; but, it was fun; and, thanks for reminding me of the yummy organic popcorn I just pulled down from the cupboard. I’m now comfortably munching… (-:

I just read that Marco Rubio was calling for action if this story is true. Something about moral outrage…how we must speak out against such acts of immortality. Unless it can be corroborated, it can’t possibly have happened; that has already been established as precedent of proof. That would require an eyewitness. A recording won’t do; that can be fake. Anyway, too much time has passed since his disappearance and he didn’t report himself missing.
I jest. I’m not so concerned about this guy. This story is about something other than a man’s disappearance. I don’t know what game they are playing. Pointedly, Where is the moral outrage at the slaughter of men, women, and children after 18 years of perpetual war all over the globe? There is none. Shut up Marc Rubio and the rest of your fake moral kind.

Great way for Rubio to get some harmless media attention.

Moonofalabama.org, Oct. 14, makes some sense of it. Very complicated. One of his commenters said something cute–Bring in Russia! The new Middle East peace negotiator.

K was no ordinary journalist.