Home | About | Donate

Turning the Bow of the Boat of Justice: Philando Castile Killer Cop Charged

Turning the Bow of the Boat of Justice: Philando Castile Killer Cop Charged

The St. Anthony cop who shot and killed Philando Castile as he sat in his car last July has been charged with three criminal counts, including manslaughter - the first officer to be charged in over 150 police-involved deaths in Minnesota since 2000. The news comes as a chilling BLM Mannequin Challenge video highlighting the decimation of so many black bodies urges us to remember that those deaths "have been going on forever" - and will likely continue to.

Hopefully, they will convict him. I won't hold my breath, though.

Powerful video BLM. Painful to watch....chilling .I'm grateful it's bed time here on Maui, good nite CD, some background music, ocean in the morning...then send this video to everyone I know.

"Those days are over, they're gone, that's yesterday. The time for you and me to allow ourselves to be brutalized nonviolently is passé. Be nonviolent only with those who are nonviolent to you. And when you can bring me a nonviolent racist, bring me a nonviolent segregationist, then I'll get nonviolent. But don't teach me to be nonviolent until you teach some of those crackers to be nonviolent. You've never seen a nonviolent cracker. It's hard for a racist to be nonviolent. It's hard for anyone intelligent to be nonviolent. Everything in the universe does something when you start playing with his life, except the American Negro. He lays down and says, " Beat me, daddy." So it says here: "A man with a rifle or a club can only be stopped by a person who defends himself with a rifle or a club." That's equality. If you have a dog, I must have a dog. If you have a rifle, I must have a rifle. If you have a club, I must have a club. This is equality. If the United States government doesn't want you and me to get rifles, then take the rifles away from those racists. If they don't want you and me to use clubs, take the clubs away from the racists. If they don't want you and me to get violent, then stop the racists from being violent. Don't teach us nonviolence while those crackers are violent. Those days are over.

"Tactics based solely on morality can only succeed when you are dealing with people who are moral or a system that is moral. A man or system which oppresses a man because of his color is not moral. It is the duty of every Afro-American person and every Afro-American community throughout this country to protect its people against mass murderers, against bombers, against lynchers, against floggers, against brutalizers and against exploiters."-=-Malcolm X, 1964

About d*mn time a cop was charged for murder. How many dead bodies are there where no cop paid anything for his/her crime?!