Home | About | Donate

Twenty-four Million Wikipedia Users Can’t Be Wrong: Important Allies Join the Fight Against NSA Internet Backbone Surveillance

Twenty-four Million Wikipedia Users Can’t Be Wrong: Important Allies Join the Fight Against NSA Internet Backbone Surveillance

Cindy Cohn

Last week, the ACLU filed a welcome additional challenge to the NSA’s warrantless Internet backbone surveillance (aka “Upstream” surveillance) on behalf of Wikimedia and a number of other media and human rights organizations.

Totalitarianism abhors a void. I guess I'm on somebody's radar then with all the Wikipedia and other research I've been doing lately trying to learn about Islam.

Come now old man, the media will tell you everything you need to know about Islam. Don't want to draw attention to yourself, now do you? Best to get behind the effort to wipe out terrorism forever; it's in your best interests you know. Can't keep you safe unless we spy on you, and besides in this greatest of all democracies the secrets we hide, you actually paid for. Just like the money we spend on destruction comes out of your pocket. Now don't struggle; drop your pants and bend over.