Home | About | Donate

Twitter Locks Accounts of Splinter News Staffers After Website Publishes White House Adviser Stephen Miller's Phone Number

Twitter Locks Accounts of Splinter News Staffers After Website Publishes White House Adviser Stephen Miller's Phone Number

Julia Conley, staff writer

Twitter temporarily locked several journalists who work for Splinter News out of their accounts on Wednesday and limited others' Twitter use, after the outlet published a cell phone number belonging to President Donald Trump's senior policy adviser, Stephen Miller.

What Twitter Violated its Own Prime Directive.

All Comments are Equal, Subject to the Same Rules

Evidently they Missed a few “More Equal” Accounts in violation

Facebook Part Deux

I joined Twitter in early 2007 when there were only about 70,000 users.

I quit about 3-4 years later because of the absolute crap-trend facilitated by the platform.

Twitter and Facebook are infectious diseases, stunting people’s critical thinking skills, verbal capacities and taking years (literally!) off of potentially productive, human-oriented lives and substituting them with blank-stare screen time.

Cut the cord people. Get Out! of Twitter and Facebook. Reclaim your flesh and blood and brains.

credit to some yt documentary, I heard it named the FANG. facebook, amazon, netflix, google… pull this serpent’s fangs outta yer neck!!!

The “twits” at Twitter lack ethics, just like Trump.

Twitter, Facebook and Google/Youtube seem to be calling the shots and obviously made Trmp’s presidency possible.