Home | About | Donate

Twitter Users Ridicule First Daughter With #UnwantedIvanka Hashtag After Ivanka Caught on Video 'Boxing Way Above Her Weight'

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/07/01/twitter-users-ridicule-first-daughter-unwantedivanka-hashtag-after-ivanka-caught

2 Likes

I guess getting away with bringing your uninvited family to visit the Queen means your can mix it up with other world leaders. Extreme arrogance.

6 Likes

"Ivanka and her father returned to the U.S. on Sunday."

Shucks.

7 Likes

Entitlement.

4 Likes

And really, never wear pink to a G20 summit and you don’t want to look too female when Trump is around or the other participants which are more interested in just exploiting your country

1 Like

Unfortunately, too much of the “comedy” of the Trump family plays back
on the US and where we are right no with no leverage over these political clowns …

Does anyone have any idea as to what Ivanka was trying to suggest here in breaking
into the conversation where at least two women (May and Lagarde were involved)?

Shows Ivanka jumping into a conversation between Macron, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, British Prime Minister Theresa May, and International Monetary Fund managing director Christine Lagarde.

In the clip, Ms. Trump seemed to be looking to find a place to jump into this diplomatic game of double Dutch. First Mrs. May spoke: “As soon as you charge them with that economic aspect of it, a lot of people start listening who otherwise wouldn’t listen.”

And then Ms. Trump jumped in: “And the same with the defense side of it, in terms of the whole business that’s been, sort of, male-dominated.”

She is mentioning “male-dominated” business side of defense – it seems?

I did read that Trump in Japan was trying to downplay Global warming –

But also know that Trump is trying to get allies to pay more of the MIC bill?

PS: Btw, what Twitter users did is very funny, especially the photo of Ivanka
with someone else’s Olympic media.

1 Like

At first I thought it was funny, then after thinking about it I wasn’t sure. Is this a joke or what?

1 Like

fern –

IMO, it’s something that needs more thought –

Was she trying to suggest she’s a feminist?

Thanks for thinking about my post!

(smile)

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think I agree with you.

Thanks for writing it.

1 Like

“Being someone’s daughter actually isn’t a career qualification.”

Good one! It occurs to me that being Ivanka´s father wasn´t much of a career qualification either.

10 Likes

“Being someone’s daughter actually isn’t a career qualification”.

You too, Megan McCain!

5 Likes

wastrel pandering twittery

2 Likes

Good one, old :goat: goat

1 Like

They were all funny.

1 Like

Like father, like daughter.

2 Likes

Why do you say “her father” instead of “her daddy”?

Can we add the Cheney daughter

2 Likes

The Trumps love accepting the medals and other trophies/rewards symbolic of those who actually earned them. It’s strange that their honorees would give them up, but nauseating that the Trumps would accept them. This makes no sense on either part. It is, however, one of the weirdest things I’ve ever seen. What normal human being would accept someone else’s prized honor and feel that they were entitled for some sick reason? Who would give such an honor up? That is the big question!

I love it! If only they had stayed wherever they were.

1 Like

If only.