Home | About | Donate

U.S. Is Complicit in Child Slaughter in Yemen

U.S. Is Complicit in Child Slaughter in Yemen

Kathy Kelly

On August 9, a U.S.-supported Saudi airstrike bombed a bus carrying schoolchildren in Sa’ada, a city in northern Yemen. The New York Times reported that the students were on a recreational trip. According to the Sa’ada health department, the attack killed at least forty-three people.

Gee, it’s almost like the Saudis are doing “our” dirty work for US. #NotMyFuckingWar!

Dear United Nations—please make the UN building into a homeless shelter for New Yorkers. The UN seems to be totally ineffective in policing, Saudi Arabia, Israel and America. Perhaps somewhere the EU would make more sense. Maybe it would be able to function in Iceland? You seem to be a joke UN, but you don’t have to be. : (

The Nuremberg trials indicted the Nazi’s of the Third Reich and convicted them of war crimes; so let me ask: WHEN WILL THE TRIALS FOR THE WAR CRIMINALS OF THE FOURTH REICH BEGIN?

Trump and his evil friend, the Saudi prince are murderers. They and their respective militaries and arms dealers are evil incarnate!

Their blood is on my hands…the complicity is done in my name as a US citizen

Murder is good for their businesses.

Not only are they going to Hell, we’re going to Hell too, because we enabled these idiots by voting for the Duopoly politicians.

Brenda are you familiar with the work of CODE PINK ? Since perpetual war is ruining the planet with death and destruction causing forced migration and world wide pollution it is time to make the fight against it a main focus. Personally I need to spend some energy to fight the problems in this world and local efforts do not seem enough.

On the day of their removal from power, no?

America is not complicit, it is responsible. The Saudi’s do absolutely nothing without America’s permission.

Seeing as how they are largely the ones responsible for the aforementioned tribunal, i would guess any day now.

Yes , the US complicit here and they were complicit in the murder of Yemeni’s under Barack Obama. The Democrats alos voted for more of the same. Just being “pragmatic” you see.

Rich people are slaves of the capitalist system; they will do anything to get more.

enough is enough. our britches are getting too big and need to be altered a bit. this is awful that we keep killing, especially children. haven’t we had it up to here yet?

Archie, maybe you missed when Obama took the lead in pushing a massive military sales program to the Saudis, signed off on by a bipartisan Duopoly Kabuki Kongress, shortly before he left office. This was after the same president and Kongress gave the Zionist government that occupies Palestine a 10-year, $45 billion military “aid” package. Of course the Idiot of Orange used this money to orchestrate the current horrors in Yemen and throughout the region. It’s not like he changed policy an iota.

Our britches need to be taken away altogether and we (meaning USA Inc.) need to be taken to the woodshed.

The US, Israeli and Saudi criminals think they own all of the African resources also. What they did to Egypt, Libya and other African nations putting their stooges in control and fleecing the resources is only the beginning. I read yesterday at veteranstoday that water is what they are after in Yemen and Somalia as that area’s hydrology cycle is mostly stored in those two countries.

You make an excellent point.

Water is more valuable than oil. And once they convert to wind and solar, it becomes even more valuable.

They get blown up, locked up, starved, beaten, and molested. For some kids life ain’t so grand.