Home | About | Donate

UN Report: 'Rapid, Far-Reaching, and Unprecedented' Global Action Needed to 'Prevent Climate Catastrophe'

garry –

Really – you never challenge this “god” of overpopulation or wonder about why
if the allegation of an all powerful “god” were true why that power isn’t used for
positive purpose?

You can’t have it both ways –

As for Global Warming – the term “climate change” is the creation of Frank Luntz, GOP
right wing propagandist – and we could all substantially piss off the GOP if we were all
to begin putting that original term into use again –

but … there was a 50 year delay in our feeling the effects of the harm done – therefore, we
are only now beginning to feel the damage done to Nature AFTER 1968.

Everything will go faster now – more events and more severity of events.
And, as scientists have long told us – no way to say how all of this will compound.

Haven’t had time to really look at reports in newspaper today, but there seems to be some
fantasy out there that you could nationalize oil tomorrow and on Friday, things would be
better. Well, they would be better. But it wouldn’t change our futures under Global Warming.

Canada is now planting Marijuana - and hopefully US will soon be doing the same thing –
including planting HEMP which would help the Ozone layer, etal.

We also need to STOP the geo-engineering/Chemtrails which are worsening Global Warming.

Tornadoes in Canada – are you Canadian?

Haven’t gotten to Sanders’ article as yet – will have to wait til at least tomorrow.

Bernie is not in the Oval Office because of the deceptions and evil of the DNC/Perez as
pushed by Hillary, but exactly who was backing her not sure except certainly Israel, CIA,
NATO in her warmongering and wanting to bomb Syria.

Haven’t read either, but will check the Mists tomorrow –

Chalice and Blade I’m aware of but haven’t actually ever had book in my hands.

Dan Brown’s “The Da Vinci Code” did a fair job on making clear the lies of organized
patriarchal religions, but then Opie made a movie which amounted to a car chase for
11 year olds so the revelations of the book didn’t really reach the public.

Marion Zimmer-Bradley’s, “The Mists of Avalon?”
Riane Eisler’s, “The Chalice and the Blade.”

Thank you – I pretty much usually get to looking up titles suggested to me – but rarely
time to get back to report on it.

As you asked, Barbara;

you never challenge this “god” of overpopulation or wonder about why
if the allegation of an all powerful “god” were true why that power isn’t used for
positive purpose?

The God I know is also a God of human inspiration. Have you ever wondered why, after thousands of years of simple technology such as beast drawn carriages and farm implements we find ourselves suddenly today in a world of amazing devices. Or after years of no method of population growth other than war to a time where we can choose the size of our families. Or how mankind’s probing microscopic research has led to remarkable genetic improvement in food crop yields per acre of land and disease control of both plant and animal as well as humans.

We will always be subject to challenges in this world which we will all eventually through inspiration overcome but by our nature we wouldn't have it any other way. Imagine a world where everything was just perfect for us all the time, I'm certain we might find that a bit hellish in it's own way eventually.

God, although hidden, has remained with us throughout our history but so has the beast within us of fear and greed. It is that beast which is causing us not to get along in this world of plenty for everyone. Alas, if we would only share it all fairly.

Jesus tells us that this world will end due to our iniquity. Presently the weapons are in place, the characters are in place.

But so is God.  We'll have to see...      ~g

garry –

you never challenge this “god” of overpopulation or wonder about why
positive purpose?

You didn’t answer the question –

We have no real knowledge as to how we have become what we are – hybrids.

As for creative energy we are all capable of ideas and concepts.

I’m not sure what “amazing devices” you’re talking about, but much of our science seems
to have been delivered to us at Roswell. Many of the clues were turned into weaponry.
Lasers are at last beginning to suggest less intrusive ways to heal other than cutting up the human body.
I’m sure our MIC considers missiles to be “amazing devices.”

And this is also naïve . . .

Or after years of no method of population growth other than war to a time where we can choose the size of our families.

Nature had provided myriad ways for families/women to control reproduction.
Plants are not only our nutrition, they are our drugs and our medicines.
Women held the knowledge of plants as medication in their studies of nature and
healing in their communities. Nature’s plants permitted females to prevent pregnancies,
to terminate pregnancies, and to end fertility permanently at any time if they wished.
These systems of Nature – which is pro-choice – existed until the plants were destroyed
by patriarchy - and women’s knowledge of these plants was also destroyed in the
patriarchal “Witch Hunts” under the Catholic Church’s “Hammer of Witches” – i.e., the
Burnings at the Stake.

When one has a belief system it limits rather than enlarges one’s understanding of the world.

And here you seem to be pro-Monsanto’s “Agent Orange by Monsanto/Food by Monsanto” …

Or how mankind’s probing microscopic research has led to remarkable genetic improvement in food crop yields per acre of land and disease control of both plant and animal as well as humans.

Pretty much, there isn’t an animal on the planet which hasn’t had its design changed by men; often
to the detriment of the animal. The recent changes to wheat for the purpose of making it more
profitable for corporations is what is producing many stomach ailments/allergies and the search for
“glutten free” foods. This news from you is of course juxtaposed with an article today at CD which
makes clear the contamination of “animal parts/meat” at local grocery stores. At the time of the
Clintons, the FDA was permitting 17% contamination of “meat.” Imagine how much worse it is right
now. Vaccines by Big Pharma have only created generations of children with Autism and Autism’s
effects. This was visible by at least the 1970’s in its beginning impacts on children, with toe walking,
head banging, attention deficit and likely also reflects much earlier problems such as colic and
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome – and likely even Schizophrenia. Men have been digging up metals
from the earth from the very beginning.

Monsanto itself is an idea which should be challenged by anyone with the power to think for themselves.

The creation of FEAR comes largely from the one all male “god” – it’s violent teachings and his
violent reactions in order to keep members in line and obedient as told in the very violent writings.

War and violence is very much the domain of the one all male “god” and the many myths of him.

I can very well imagine a world where human suffering is no longer the work of such a “god.”

Meanwhile, “Christianity” invented Capitalism and its evils and “Manifest Destiny” and “Man’s Dominion
Over Nature” in order to give license to the Elites-Patriarchy which they underpin … used to EXPLOIT
Nature, Animal-Life, Natural Resources … and even to EXPLOIT other Human Beings according to various myths of “inferiority.”

Our planet and humanity may end due to the violence of men and their systems of exploitation –
and their War on all Nature. In simply a few hundred years of the invaders arriving here, they have
brought environmental chaos to the planet – and there is no guarantee that even the planet will
survive it.

Many of these men seem to be gun ho and gaga about an “end time” which they have actually
brought about in their deeds and insanities.

It’s not hard to tell you are much more well read than I am Barbara. I am capable of only superficial opinions or suggestions. I had hoped I might present a few somewhat novel concepts during my time as a poster here but when replies are pointedly critical or even going to the point of calling me, “the Devil”, well maybe I better just, “get out” as that poster suggested. Retirement should be enjoyable and not stressful, life after seventy is quite short, wouldn’t you agree… Kindest best wishes to you and all. garry.

garry –

What I was really trying to do was get you to open your mind on all subjects –
including religion.

We have a human right to question and challenge all authority and necessary to do that.

garry –

What I was trying to do was get you to be more open minded about the world –
We all have every right to question and challenge all authority – including religious
authority – and especially because of its past violence which has done so much
damage on this planet – and as it underpins Elite-Patriarchy.

Now that you know that NATURE is pro-choice, has that caused you to think any differently?

In your farewell, it seems that you’re unable to do that.