Home | About | Donate

Under Perez, DNC Still Resisting Call to 'Name the Enemy'

The system is broken, corrupt and will never meet the needs of the whole at this point ...
NO. MORE 2 PARTY SYSTEM .... we must align with principles, values, ideas not personalities and money, greed, power over others ... no democrats no repubs. .. no money Grubb ing ...
Earth for earth's people with water and food and homes for each ... reciprocity ... sustainability...
9th er wise we are all cooked geese like the frog in the pot of water brought to a boil... who dies ...

This doesn't make sense to me. Please explain your logic.

The Greens are already on the ballot in some jurisdictions, and are full of activists that agree with you on practically every issue. It's not like the Democrats - entrenched billionaire money and ideology is not going to prevent a renovation of the Greens - if you're serious about party-building.

Every door you knock on just trying to get on ballots takes time and energy away from raising money, building coalitions, and... heaven forbid - organizing on real issues that matter to people.

Why reinvent the wheel?

Bernie Sanders ★★★★★ 2020
We need Sanders to carry out the garbage. Trump's selection of Authoritarian crackpots, idiots and corporate sponsored enemies of the people must go. Greed motivated government ran by corporations must not be allowed to seize and hold America also destroying not only civilization but Democracy as well They are pushing the U.S. into a new dark age. Their foreign policy will only succeed with the entire world attacking America. It is every citizen's responsibility to resist these corporations and Authoritarians; unless you enjoy being subjugated working stock supporting a massive corporate police state.

Bernie Sanders ★★★★★ 2020
We need Sanders to carry out the garbage. Trump's selection of Authoritarian crackpots, idiots and corporate sponsored enemies of the people must go. Greed motivated government ran by corporations must not be allowed to seize and hold America also destroying not only civilization but Democracy as well They are pushing the U.S. into a new dark age. Their foreign policy will only succeed with the entire world attacking America. It is every citizen's responsibility to resist these

This IS a great starting point. And anyone running for office should be asked this question--is healthcare a right? Then the next question is how can healthcare be provided in an equitable way?

From what I understand the people who have been attending these Perez, Sanders meetings have been Sanders people. The more these people get involved and understand the workings of the democratic party the better. The goal should be to bring in people who want to clean up the corruption---Sanders for all he has done is amazing----and I don't think he has the ego to think this should revolve around him-----I believe he is trying to grow a real progressive movement in this country.

And just understand from my viewpoint the real issue here is the media

-Just going out today I saw countless numbers of homeless people. In newspapers----yes newspapers- LA Times- I read about how thousands of homeless people in northern Calif lost there camps because of flooding----many of these people have been living in this area for years.

-The corruption from state houses to Washington------its just accepted.
-people who can't get real healthcare from a crony for profit healthcare system.
-A broken immigration system that benefits employer's -and these employer's pay off the rep and dem.
-The largest attack on the afghan army just happened---how much coverage on this--Trumps generals are asking for more troops to be sent to Afghanistan ---is this major news?????
-The violence happening in Chicago-is this just accepted?????

John Kennedy spoke of this ----the guardians of our Republic---THE MEDIA-and the media in this country is a disgrace.