Home | About | Donate

Urgently Investing $1.8 Trillion to #AdaptOurWorld and Avert 'Climate Apartheid' Could Yield $7.1 Trillion in Benefits, Analysis Shows

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/09/10/urgently-investing-18-trillion-adaptourworld-and-avert-climate-apartheid-could-yield

This sounds like a great investment in our future to me, however, most of my life is history.

It will be interesting to see how the millennials, and the younger generations address their futures in regards to making their demands about political representation, and it’s actions towards addressing Climate Change.

If only lip service is coming from the Duopoly, which will most likely be their choice, this must be the rallying call for sustained revolutionary action to topple the Entitled Elites blowing smoke up everyone’s ass.

1 Like

Investing $1.7 trillion over 10 years to save $7.1 triilion sounds like a really good deal, but corporate capitalism can’t see any further ahead than the next quarter, in which some sectors (oil, coal, gas and related industries) are likely to take a big hit. I expect a BIG pushback from the fossil fools.