Home | About | Donate

Urging 'Goodwill' and 'Atmosphere of Peace' From US, Kim Jong-un Says Denuclearization on the Table

Urging 'Goodwill' and 'Atmosphere of Peace' From US, Kim Jong-un Says Denuclearization on the Table

Jake Johnson, staff writer

During an unannounced meeting with Chinese President President Xi Jinping on Wednesday that marked his first known foreign trip since taking power in 2011, North Korean leader Kim Jong-un reaffirmed his commitment to denuclearizing the Korean Peninsula and urged the U.S.

Interesting to note that Xi Jinping is wearing a business uniform while Kim Jong-un sports dictator digs. When a Kim no longer heads NK, expect a suit and tie at the helm. At that time it shall be revealed that The Price is Right game was “won”.

It’s time we not only denuclearize the Korean peninsula but also stop with the constant war games and finally sign a formal peace treaty with North Korea to encourage them to join the rest of the world. Frankly, I think they are going this route because they simply ran out of money for their warmongering. We are, after all, talking about a very poor nation here.

Watch as Bolton and co., will do everything they can to subvert any efforts at a peace deal. And Trump, now soundly neutered, will go along with it.

Sad state of affairs we’re in…

The ball is in your court now Donald.

Better keep Bolton and Pompeo on a very short leash.

There’s no way Kim will give up nukes. He can see how we are treating Iran, and the difference between how we treat nuclear and non-nuclear countries. He’s not blind.

I cannot help but think that there is now an opportunity for lasting peace on the Korean Peninsula. I am also convinced that the United States will intentionally fuck it up. It’s what we do…when you look at the cast of characters we have on our side, and theirs I just can’t see anything rational having much of a chance.

Got news for you, brother: Years ago, N.K. proposed a no nukes deal to the U.S. who soundly REFUSED IT because the U.S. would have to de-nuke also! THAT is your government in inaction!!!

In the aftermath of 9/11 the leader of Afghanistan agreed to turn over to a third party Country any persons that may have been responsible for that attck if the US Government provided evidence of complicity. The US Government refused claiming it just a “negotiating tactic” and the warmongering press went along either ignoring the offer entirley or taking the US Governments official position on the matter. The USA wanted war and were in fact planning for the same PRIOR to 9/11.

As far as wanting peace ,even recognizing the type of leader Kim Jong-un is , I think he has more credibility then does the President of the United States.

Yeah. They’ll say it’s “fake” news.

It is interesting to listen to two leaders whose chief attribute is self-idolization pretending to be humble. Chinese leaders ought to sit down with DPRK and ROK representatives and get both of these countries united by having elections for new leadership of a united Korea by having Jimmy Carter’s group certify the elections as free and fair.

Kim Jong-un is no doubt in my mind a ruthless thug, but Trump is so bad he even makes Kim, in comparison, look good!

He may give up nukes if he has Chinas backing

The oligarchy’s conservative troop’s commie and liberal bashing through the years has had the desired effect of expanding its bottom line.

Does the public really care if China and the Koreas get together? Or care enough to start a nuclear war over it?

Exactly, his trip to China was to get a commitment from them for protection in exchange for denuclearizing.
Kim Jong Un does not want the same anus-stab Hussain and Gaddafi got.

Seriously, the NoKos have been leading everyone by their noses ever since Bill Clinton. Why would it be different this time?