Home | About | Donate

US-Backed Coalition Bombs Yemen Hospital, Killing at Least Seven Including Four Children

US-Backed Coalition Bombs Yemen Hospital, Killing at Least Seven Including Four Children

Andrea Germanos, staff writer

An airstrike on a hospital in Yemen Tuesday killed seven people including four children, said a humanitarian group.

The global charity, which supports the medical facility, is calling for an swift investigation into the incident and a suspension of arms sales to all parties to the conflict—including American arms-recipent Saudi Arabia.

1 Like

Obama, Trump and their minions that are/were involved in this should be under arrest in the Hague.
War crimes, Crimes against Humanity

8 Likes

We are a shameless country.

3 Likes

Saudis, Israelis, the U.S.: A TRUE “AXIS OF EVIL”!

12 Likes

And all their military and arms corporate owners as well. Won’t happen. The playing field is slanted.

2 Likes

Serial Killer USA…

5 Likes

Not in the Amerikan, Fourth Reich!

5 Likes

All my life people tell me “Things’ll get worse before they get better.” They’ve been half-right, so far.

4 Likes

Does Obama think this is the green movement and want to stop it? He is a war criminal. Drone King.

4 Likes

Need any further proof that the USA is the worlds leading terrorist?

7 Likes

Israel shot and Killed a medic in Gaza. Dems want to fund this Terrorist state. R’s also. Free Palestine. BDS.

5 Likes

Yet while the US mainstream media ignores Yemen, they continue to make the case for bombing Venezuela.

7 Likes

It is called asymmetrical warfare … starve, poison the water, cut off medical supplies, destroy infrastructure, constantly fly drones over head day and night to prevent sleep and inject sheer terror, when that fails, kill the kids that you have not already starved. MAGA my ass …

BTW: Another war criminal, Madeline Albright, said murdering 500,000 Iraqi kids was worth it. Bush, Clinton, Bush the Lesser, Obama, Trump, next __________________

Pathetic that most Americans have no idea this genocide is ongoing with the US providing the bombs and the Brits are on the ground providing support.

6 Likes

That is the whole problem, the brainwashed and politically sophomoric, moronic American Sheeple will never have enough proof!

5 Likes

Even more amazing: In 4 years, the Saudis still haven’t defeated a ragtag Houthi army.

Killed lots of kids, though, so Albright must be happy.

5 Likes

We were told Trump and his generals wanted to be more lethal.

1 Like

I’m glad to see this really bothers someone. I’ve had my doubts that Americans were genetically capable of human compassion or decency. In a week nobody will be talking about this though, Just like they’ve ignored the tax funded baby snatchers at our southern border after one weeks worth of protests that had absolutely no effect. Just like the Venezuelan invasion is already being ignored, but undaunted, just like the destruction of Palestine goes forward almost unnoticed, just like the global climate extinction goes forward unchecked. I don’t think its lack of compassion, or even short attention span - I put it down to extreme cowardice. Its an unwillingness to go beyond talking, and taking direct action instead, an unwillingness that comes down to fear - cowardice.

2 Likes

Keeping the MIC in business. IT’s nothing personal, it’s just business

5 Likes

It’s not natural for humans to kill each other ,it might be normal but never natural.
The belief in using force and killing to solve humanity’s problems is an error and can never produce a long term solution and peace .

2 Likes

I really don’t want to place blame or retribution on those who are perpetrating this atrocity on a helpless nation, I just want it to Stop! The America that supports this useless aggression on the young and helpless is not the America I have grown up and gotten old in. This American support is not just disgusting but makes hypocrites of every voting age American citizen!

0 Likes