Home | About | Donate

US Congress Finally Releases '28 Pages' of 9/11 Report

US Congress Finally Releases '28 Pages' of 9/11 Report

Andrea Germanos, staff writer

This story may be updated.

The U.S. Congress on Friday released the previously classified 28 pages of the 9/11 Commission Report on potential Saudi government ties to the 2001 terrorist attack.

The pages were posted (pdf) on the House Intelligence Committee's website.

Typically I'm not shy about breaching this topic, but honestly today I pulled my punches. Guess I'm feeling deflated in general, and a learned helplessness has set in, but what the hell.

You would think that after all of this time, more people would become interested in THE seminal event of our time, that has served as the linchpin of so much horror to follow, with no end in sight.

But no.

Point out the gaping holes in the official conspiracy theory, and brace for the attacks. How dare anyone question why Saudi Nationals were flown out of the country, while every other passenger aircraft was grounded? Why the hell would anyone question that, for instance.

And the volumes of unanswered questions is immense. But hey, no problem.

Carry on. (sarcasm not directed at you of course)

let's have the 28 missing pages on how Bldg 7 dropped at free fall speed into its own footprint

Exactly.

They should have had the FBI Director deliver the White House 'no harm done' summation.

According to Wikipedia, FEMA gave no reason fro WTC #7 coming down. NIST said the near Tower threw enough debris to knock it down! But when the first Tower fell it did not knock the other down and it was much closer than the second tower was to Building #7.
The "willful ignorance" of regular reporters about this demolition is astounding...they're the ones wearing the tin hats IMO.
As for the Saudis, it is looking more like we made a deal with them to help us out in a deception to create the Homeland Security system. And now we've reneged on the Saudi part.

By getting away with "the big one"- that false story of events on 9/11...the powers knew they could feed us any story they want about anything. The media and those guilty have SO radicalized, if you will, "searchers of the truth" that our voices are drown out in a chorus of "conspiracy theorists" so that this will forever slip into the snake hole of forgetting. But you are indeed correct: this was a seminal event that CHANGED HISTORY, if you will, and brought death to millions. So why does our country keep getting in bed with them and rolling around in the sand? It begs the question: what dirt do the Saudis threaten to expose? That our government was complicit? As our future dear leader says, "at this point, what difference does it make?"

No surprise. Either should it be a surprise how bldg 7 came down. It's the surprise that's coming that has me worried. I put nothing pass the people who run this country. If they did it once and got away with it, why wouldn't they do it again.

The Saudi's were allowed to fly out along with the patsies that the U.S. claimed were the hijackers.

I'm thinking the election story is fabricated at this point including the pre recorded riots that will ensue.

This release is the mother of all limited hangouts.

A sad attempt to shore up the mythology of "Arab
hijackers" who allegedly hijacked four airlines. The only problem is,
there is zero evidence said "hijackers" were even on the planes--no
date/time-stamped videos of any of them from any of the
airports where the flights originated; no evidence any of them were
capable of flying such planes to begin with; compelling evidence that at
least ten of them are still alive, etc. etc.

Any Saudi involvement would have entailed the Israeli Mossad using
the 19 patsies as cut-outs. There is only one nation whose intelligence
agents were arrested on the morning of 9/11, dressed like Arabs and
filming the burning towers, with explosives and box cutters in their
van. There is only one nation with a documented history of false flag
terrorist attacks against the U.S. And that nation is not Saudi Arabia.

People need to understand that there is zero credible evidence for hijackers of any sort.