Home | About | Donate

US Drinking Beer, Producing Cars and Military Tech at the Expense of Mexican Lives

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2020/06/25/us-drinking-beer-producing-cars-and-military-tech-expense-mexican-lives

The tentacles of Empire have no soul, reflecting their source. $uck up as much as it can is standard operating procedure–People and Planet be damned. Covid-19 and runaway climate change are testament to that. As long as there exists excess labor the beast cares not to care for “it”. Of course, in the beast’s eye the planet is infinite. Nature bats last.

3 Likes

More trouble and suffering from the Clintonistas.
This " triangulation terrorist group ", with their horriid NAFTA subterfuge, needs to be toppled from progressive circles of leadership. Just like the protesters are now attempting to tip over the statues of Andrew Jackson. Who represents the horrid Trump and Clinton Eras equally, imo. The crassness of both of their " styles " of POTUS leadership just shows what really " selling out " looks like. The ramifications are deep scars and 3rd degree burns on the planet and its people.
The sooner these two can no longer be seen in the rearview mirror of American politics, the better for the Western Hemisphere. Their human rights, and labor rights records as well, are a true pandemic that has been a plague on American and LatinX workers for three decades. Every time I hear the term NAFTA uttered it makes me grind my teeth.

2 Likes

Murkins continue to drink Corona beer ?

Perhaps they think it is a cure for Coronavirus that tastes better than Clorox ?

Daniel 7:23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

I have not drunk a beer made from anywhere outside of the rust belt, and usually no more than a couple counties away, in a long time. With the garden doing better than it ever has, I’m not eating any Mexican produce except aguacates…