Home | About | Donate

US Hypocrisy: Bombing of Aleppo Is No Worse Than What Happened in Gaza and Iraq

US Hypocrisy: Bombing of Aleppo Is No Worse Than What Happened in Gaza and Iraq

Gareth Porter

The Russian-Syrian bombing campaign in eastern Aleppo, which has ended at least for the time being, has been described in press reports and op-eds as though it were unique in modern military history in its indiscriminateness. In an usual move for a senior US official, Secretary of State John Kerry called for an investigation of war crimes in Aleppo.

A great irony here is that one of the Humanitarian NGO's advocating for a no fly zone on Aleppo posted a photograph of a bombed out city to justify the same and labeled it as being Aleppo.

The photograph was in fact of Gaza City after Israelis bombed it.

In other words it was an horrific example of the consequences of such indiscriminate bombing, but only if it was done by Russia.

And the corporate state media will never air the charges made by Eva Bartlett.
The corporate state media is just as guilty of aiding terrorism as the U.S. government.

https://ingaza.wordpress.com/

Peace
Po

Our taxes supporting these "friends" to the tune of 3.1 billion/year.

"Netanyahu caught on tape in 2001: 'Don't worry about the Americans, we easily maneuver them' - 'This is how I deliberately sabotaged the Oslo Accords' - 'We plan to strike Palestinians several times, so hard the pain will be unbearable'"

Netanyahu: “Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away”

" I want to tell you something very clear, don’t worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it.” Ariel Sharon

No worse?
This is a headline penned by American propagandists.
In reality, bombing of Syrian East Aleppo is bombing of invading forces openly/surreptitiously supported by the USA.
My assertion is that the 'American' who wrote this headline is mad. The bombing of Aleppo is clearly by Syrians and allies in defence of Syria. The bombing of Gaza and Iraq was by genocidal invaders financed and encouraged by Prime Evil 'Americans".
This evil headline and a series of similar that keep coming out of the pages of Common Dreams and US media ensure that I cannot support anything 'American'; even Common Dreams.
The 'American' identity is demonic.
Demons are children. The trick is to laugh at them, not fear them.
I laugh here at 'Americans'.
They are of a national identity expressive of mental retardation by choice in the name of Exceptionalism, or self worship.
Check the Presidential debates. Check Obama's and the assertions of legions of others. Check all the yrs of US history as written by those they have systematically murdered from the time of the Pilgrim Fathers.
'Americans' need a truly hefty smack!

Could CD and "progressives" stop spinning the news and defending dictators . Clearly Russia and Assad caused millions to flee and hundred thousands to be killed yet it is "not as bad as US" really ?