Home | About | Donate

US Paying Cash to Family of Italian Drone Victim—Will Non-Western Victims See Same?

US Paying Cash to Family of Italian Drone Victim—Will Non-Western Victims See Same?

Deirdre Fulton, staff writer

The Obama administration is reportedly offering a "condolence payment" of $1.32 million to the family of Giovanni Lo Porto, the Italian aid worker killed in a CIA drone strike in Pakistan last year, renewing questions about the lack of accountability for the U.S. drone program.

Paying over one million $ to this family proves one thing to me: Obama is a war criminal!

US Government approved, Paying for Murdering!

There are about 2,300,000 Vietnamese families, according to Robert MacNamara, who have not received their compensation yet.
If reasonable compensation was the rule America might actually stop killing innocent people.

I was under the impression that the drone work in Yemen is one of the US' undeclared operations. If that is the case, then ALL of the killed people must be considered civilians.

Why don't they compensate the victims with money from the perpetrators instead of money from the public?

Sælg ikke før du har talt med os
Skrot Din Bil Nu Skrotbil Hentes Gratis.

Vi tilbyder dig den bedste service i hele landet.
Vi fuldfører vores arbejde med flere års erfaring.
Vi modtager alle skrotbiler med et smil og tilbyder dig den højeste[ skrotpræmie,]
skrotdinbil.net