Home | About | Donate

US Supreme Court Denies Trump's 'Shameful' Effort to Block Release of His Tax Returns

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2021/02/22/us-supreme-court-denies-trumps-shameful-effort-block-release-his-tax-returns

5 Likes

“This decisive defeat once again shows that no one—including Donald Trump—is above the law,” added Thomas. "

I will not believe your statement Mr. Thomas, until Trump is in jail where he belongs!

8 Likes

The “Teflon” has finally worn through.

9 Likes

Shut up, Donnie. You’re out of your league.

3 Likes

Judges take into consideration a person lack of previous record and such and hand down lenient sentences
Shouldn’t someone of the opposite character be treated accordingly. Throw the book at him if given the chance.

3 Likes

I’m sure these records will reveal plenty of criminal activity on the part of Trump & associates but whether it will land him in prison is another question entirely, I’m afraid.

2 Likes

I agree avelna, i will not believe it until I see Trump behind bars.

2 Likes

Looking forward to the breaking news story that trump is going to take those three justices to court for not being totally loyal to him.
“I didn’t nominate you to be on the Supreme Court so you can follow the law, you were put there to do what I tell you to do”.

3 Likes

I wonder if they too will get death threats. It’s trump’s speed to arrange it.

5 Likes

In a discouragingly related way, DT has to date gotten away with withholding his tax returns, just like he got away with - and a lot of help from his corrupt party - running for the highest office in the country without a shred of experience in government, at any level whatsoever.

1 Like

Did Ronald Reagan have any experience? Just curious.

3 Likes

Reagan was formerly governor of CA.

1 Like

Well, he was a B actor.

3 Likes

Thankyou. I didn’t know that.

1 Like

He was elected twice as governor of California.

1 Like

The first time was bad enough, but thanks for the information.

1 Like

No question Hair Hitler’s taxes will show something nefarious. Lock up the fucking piece of right wing crap tRump!

Reagan was President of the Screen Actors Guild for years. This is the actors’ Union.

1 Like

With the thread veering to Ronnie Raygun, I tried to dig up an article I read about Reagan, GE, and Disney.
But I found this gem from '16

~https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2016/05/ronald-reagan-was-once-donald-trump.html

@wingsofadove
@chapdrum
@Giovanna-Lepore
@Sparkle_Mahn

1 Like

Hi Giovanna_epore:
Reagan was an F actor as was his wife. I saw the worst movie ever made once-( as once was enough) It was called “Hellcats of the Navy,” staring Ron and Nancy.! It is possibly the worse movie ever made with 2 of the worst actors ever.

2 Likes