Home | About | Donate

USDA Employees Turn Backs on Sonny Perdue as USDA Head Announces Moving of Research Agencies

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/06/14/usda-employees-turn-backs-sonny-perdue-usda-head-announces-moving-research-agencies

This was the job Trump was assigned: destroy the American administrative infrastructure so that it can be entirely privatized. The USDA is just one major part of the machine they’re trying to bring down.

The American public will suffer as a result.

We will have to rebuild of course. Perhaps we can improve on things once he’s nothing but a bad memory, like a lingering fart in an elevator.

4 Likes

I wish I had something helpful and pithy to say but all I can think of is if this piece of sh** Perdue is allowed to get away with this do you not think every agency will try to do something similar? Even if all the employees stayed with the agency and moved out of DC it would be a year plus before they were actually up and running properly again… These agencies will basically not exist between attrition and disruption. Honestly these people are evil geniuses. Aargh…