Home | About | Donate

'Utterly Inexcusable': Sen. Perdue of Georgia Profited From Defense Contractor's Stock While Overseeing Naval Spending

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/11/20/utterly-inexcusable-sen-perdue-georgia-profited-defense-contractors-stock-while

1 Like

It’s way more than clear that we desperately need a pit-bull heading (and rebuilding) the “Justice department” to make it a servant fro the people, not corporate/banker/wall street and private greed and evasions of taxes for our nations critical needs they have stolen over decades - and a Potus that backs such an aggressive AG fully and without reservation!

Without accountability and prosecution for crimes, major and capital, there will not be any ability to take the high-ground as a moral imperative! Biden either walks the walk or becomes a failure and complicit to the numerous crimes by the trump regime, its appointees, GOP enablers, corporate whores, and any that sold their honor and the public out cheap; they ALL must pay the freakin piper to the nth degree!

1 Like

This is reprehensible! Why couldn’t he be content with kickbacks from bloated “defense” contracts, like every other senator!

4 Likes

More than anything, I used to want to punch Steve Mnuchin in the face until my knuckles were covered with his spoiled little rich boy brains. However, I believe Perdue has supplanted him as an object for my ire. This despicable creep desperately needs beaten with a crowbar.
However, I’ll settle for an election loss. Come on people of Georgia. His fate is in your hands.

1 Like

So, B.A.U., right? Isn’t that what they are there for - to make the big money?

AND ----AND -----IS THIS A CRIME??? PROFITING FROM YOUR OFFICE----???ow that’s right they all do it???

Congress people are expected to spend 4hrs a day on the phone raising money------Maybe I will go to a 100,000 dinner tonight-----NOT-------THESE ARE BRIBES!

WE JUST HAD THE MAJORITY PARTY SAY THAT THE 2020 ELECTION WAS FIXED AND A MAJOR NETWORK BACKS THEM UP------

We live in a CORPORATE MILITARY POLICE STATE!

The corporate elite love this-----DISTRACTION so nothing gets done.

Trump is a complete CORPORATE MEDIA CREATION

If it weren’t for the issues of Senate control, I would have thought Warren would be the best choice for head of the Justice Dept. (or at the least, the SEC).

2 Likes

he is simply put a criminal --corrupt to the core-and will be allowed to walk away from his many crimes with impunity–if he isn’t rewarded with re-election–=Americans love their corrupted politicians

Perdue is despicable, but in no way in Mnucin’s league.

Mnuchin, is one of the main problems I had with Harris, she stopped and blocked (from her CA AG seat in 2013) her team’s prosecution of him in California on various charges including foreclosure violations that he engineered at his OneWest Bank in the wake of the 2007/8 home-mortgage/economic crisis. Given this I don’t hold much hope of Biden trying to play the new sheriff in town by draining the DC swamp.

1 Like