Home | About | Donate

'Very Blatant' Threat Against Rosenstein as Trump Warns He May 'Get Involved' With DOJ

'Very Blatant' Threat Against Rosenstein as Trump Warns He May 'Get Involved' With DOJ

Jake Johnson, staff writer

In a tweet on Wednesday that critics characterized as a "very blatant" threat to obstruct justice by firing Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein—who oversees Special Counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe—President Donald Trump suggested for the second time in less than a week to that he may decide to "get involved" with the Justice Department if it doesn't meet his demands.

Translation of Trumps doublespeak: at some point, when they have irrefutable proof that I am guilty of the obstruction of justice, I will have no other choice but use nefariously, the powers granted to the Presidency in order to save my butt!

In other words, welcome to fascism!

Where you been? It’s been slowly happening at least since st Ronnie and now is set to bloom in full with Trumpolini. If you get a chance take a look at any of many pics of Mussolini and tell me there is no physical or psychological resemblance.

One of the hallmarks of fascist ideology is to bring the judiciary and jurisdiction under the fascist’s control…

We have been in a Constitutional Crisis since 1/20/17, what do they not understand? From the beginning he was not in compliance with the Constitution, DUH!

Heres a scenario: First: Its Clinton’s stupid economy (to rephrase his manipulative stump stump). That is, the Chicago boys are going down, taking the hyper-hyperized stock market, housing bubble and a slew of other things IF, and its a big IF everyone does not suck the Trump’s whatever.

This occupancy of the offal office is an entity that has “fixers”, a la mafia. True, the model has been sly about its optics until SCOTUS hugged it with Citizens United. If you can’t beat 'em join 'em.

The thing is, the Faustian bargain makes the worst of the worst of mafiosi look like _____ (fill in the blank).

The psyche that structures its movement through life by denial, violence, and bullying (which is being foisted on all of us - and its up to us to RESIST) is deaf, dumb and blind. Correction: deaf and blind - but noisy as all hiel, I mean hell. Fortunately the real elements of life are worth unity in the good fight and folks who live according to respect, strength, clarity, humility, coherence and empathy have a stunningly sharp and subtle creative edge. Thats when the numbers become a thing a thing of beauty.

I would like to redact the last 18 months of the calendar…

Observing Trump since he launched his coup in June 2015, I feel like I am watching the latest Godfather sequel.

I just wish it would have only lasted hours like the first three movies instead of years.

Oh-Oh I see some unintended consequences headed our way.

We know from Naomi Klein’s “Shock Doctrine” and from Ellen Brown’s “Web of Debt” how the powers of the fascist plutocrats have come to control our money systems and how they use their powers to destroy and take over social and economic systems worldwide. But a must read perspective is in “Democracy in Chains” by Nancy MacLean where she exposes how the extreme libertarian ideologues using the genius and money of Charles Koch and others to, under the cloak of privacy, undermine our democracy and make sure that “capitalism is not threatened by democracy”. It explains so much more than anything I have ever read about how they think, how very effective they’ve been, and how they are working toward a constitutional convention to make capitalism safe from the threat of democracy, much like they were able to direct Chile’s constitutional convention that destroyed the future of their democratic state.

A bit of “Déjà vu” ? Trump and the Democratic headquarters computer being hacked versus the Democratic headquarters and their files being broken into to create Watergate? Nixon was impeached and then resigned. And then later he was unimpeached. I think there is a strong case against Trump on the issue of “collusion.” In fact, his own son who was involved in the Trump campaign for president openly admitted to collusion with the Russians.

It is extremely inappropriate for a president to make threats toward the Department of Justice. Can he get involved like he is threatening to do? No, there is a separation of powers between the executive branch of government, the congressional branch of government and the judicial branch of government. Interference with an active judicial investigation could become an impeachable offense. This brings back memories of Nixon and Watergate. Maybe we will get lucky and Trump will end up throwing a tantrum, then leaving office.

If someone wants to impeach Trump, I’ll furnish the rotten peaches.

Trump is the worst president ever and a very corrupt bastard indeed but Russia probe is pure bull shit perpetrated by some even more evil than Trump. Those who are etching for bombing of Iran as Killery had promised. The Zionist AIPAC bankster elites want a war started ASAP.

Russia is the latest boogeyman, so what even if they had any sway in the matter it is at best within the margin of error of the voter stats. Killery was in the pocket of IPAC and the banking cabal for decades. i am not sure Trump is at the same level as Killery despite his move to moving the US embassy from Tel Aviv Zionists are not impressed enough.

What a Putz…may decide to “get involved”

Dude you are in it up to that bad excuse for hair on your head.

You are going to “get involved” here real soon.

Enjoy the ride to the shit pile.

It is irrefutable that Trump is guilty of Obstruction of Justice.

It’s the Fraud, Money Laundering, and Conspiracy to Break Campaign Finance laws, etc. that’s really worrying him.

He’ll be facing hard time soon.

I would like to redact the entire life of the Orange Ogre.

Every single human being who has been touched in one way or another by hearing his name, would have been better off “not” knowing of his existence.

NO ONE, NOBODY, IS ABOVE THE LAW. This is basic to our democracy. Thrump must be thrown out on his ass for even hinting he can do whatever the F he wants. He’s cheated 1000s of “small” people, he colluded with Russia to cheat the American voters (3 million more votes for Hillary plus how many of his were “Russian” bot votes?) This embarrassment of a U.S. Pres. is dilusional, corrupt and is completely unfit for this or just about any job. Time to fit him for a new black and white pinstriped suit fit for his new home fitted with iron bars. He’s a disgrace to our nation and world. We’re all rooting for Rod Rosenstein, Robert Mueller, Jim Comey, all the good people at the FBI, CIA, NSA to nail this guy for good. Put it all out there for all to see what an awful human being Trump really is. Sorry for the 30% who are blind to his garbage - Christina Evangelical “leaders” - you sorry excuses - what would Jesus say to you?

Exactly

that is what is so funny about his apologists saying, “Oh nothing is showing so Meuller has nothing and is just showboating.”

The truth is, there are so many wormholes to track to each crime, there is a mountain of crime in Trump’s past.

I also liked BigB’s comment about a prosecutor investigating everything first, establishing the facts on the ground and then asking for a deposition from the target of investigation, just so they can readily show the lies and obstruction.

Meuller isn’t giving any telegraphed moves, he is sitting on hard evidence, and now he is going to let Trump hang himself during his deposition.

The trump regime and its head (that like fish, rots and stinks from the head) the consummate malignant nutter narcissist pig, the orange chimp, is the poster child for fascism, now dominating America, the once beautiful…the enormity and utter contempt for the law and precedent by the “businessman” trump knows no bounds. Either we are a nation of laws or not…NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW, especially not a malignant idiot! Tricky Dick tried that crap and look where it got him…of course we had some educated swine in congress then…now not so much. :

"Fascism’s principles are wafting in the air today, surreptitiously masquerading as something else, challenging everything we stand for.

By Laurence W. Britt
The cliché that people and nations learn from history is not only overused, but also overestimated; often we fail to learn from history, or draw the wrong conclusions. Sadly, historical amnesia is the norm.
We are two-and-a-half generations removed from the horrors of Nazi Germany, although constant reminders jog the consciousness. German and Italian fascism form the historical models that define this twisted political worldview. Although they no longer exist, this worldview and the characteristics of these models have been imitated by protofascist1 regimes at various times in the twentieth century. Both the original German and Italian models and the later protofascist regimes show remarkably similar characteristics. Although many scholars question any direct connection among these regimes, few can dispute their visual similarities.

Beyond the visual, even a cursory study of these fascist and protofascist regimes reveals the absolutely striking convergence of their modus operandi. This, of course, is not a revelation to the informed political observer, but it is sometimes useful in the interests of perspective to restate obvious facts and in so doing shed needed light on current circumstances."

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article4113.htm The 14 Defining Characteristics of Fascism read them and weep…or get really pissed (in both senses)