Home | About | Donate

Walking Makes Strides Toward Healthier Future For All

Walking Makes Strides Toward Healthier Future For All

Jay Walljasper

Walking is moving fast these days.

We may think of it as a slow activity, but travel by foot is quickly being recognized as an effective prescription for health, a convenient means of transportation, a great way to meet people, a smart strategy for saving money and a lot of fun.

Since my getting my next meal puts me in a vicious cycle of enslavement, Sleep, rest, food, walking and conversation are not part of my humanity.

The greatness of living in the US of A.

I am sure that my Social Security will be used up by the Kleptocrats class in the greedy generation before me, so I can't possibly live the retired years without hard labor. My daughter is in the hands her tormentor and I have pay a thousand bucks a month for it. I owe an attorney 10k for the ability of not being able to get justice for my daughter.

I am ready to go. And I still don't believe in a God or afterlife.

Walking is good but remember James Fixx, author of The Complete Book of Running? Died young of a heart attack because he thought running allowed him to eat anything. You can walk all you want but the cholesterol will still build up in your arteries if you are a meat eater. So walking while following a heart attack diet is not good. Why can't the promoters of walking include a plug for vegetarianism as well? Ethical eating is fundamental; walking is the icing on the cake, not the cake itself.