Home | About | Donate

Warning Trump's Election Lies Are 'Dangerous and Irresponsible,' Groups Urge Twitter to Suspend His Account

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/11/05/warning-trumps-election-lies-are-dangerous-and-irresponsible-groups-urge-twitter

3 Likes

“As Twitter on Thursday continued to slap warning labels on “misleading” tweets from President Donald Trump, two national democracy watchdog groups in the U.S. called on the social media giant to immediately suspend the president’s account for “repeated violations” of its own rules.”

And so did they do it?

1 Like

The only way Twitter will ever stop people from posting things that could prove dangerous to other people will be the day we all stop using Twitter

2 Likes

Trump’s lies have always invaded our sensibilities. It’s curious that we should now finally censor his lies. Did someone wake up somewhere?

1 Like

This will ultimately be use to quash, censor and silence dissent from the left. Time to declare Google, Facebook, Twitter, et. al., public utilities and end Silicon Valley’s censorship of free thought. I don’t need tech giants sheilding me from bad ideas - I can make that determination on my own.

2 Likes

As I’ve been saying for years:

Only TWITS Twitter!!!

3 Likes