Home | About | Donate

Warning 'Wannabe Fascists,' Philly DA Says People Dressing 'Up Like G.I. Joe' to Intimidate Voters Will Be Prosecuted

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/11/02/warning-wannabe-fascists-philly-da-says-people-dressing-gi-joe-intimidate-voters

3 Likes

Outstanding.

Now actually follow through. Thanks.

6 Likes

Out of 50 governors and Ag’s, and 100’s of DA’s around the country, Krasner is the only one to lay down the law against the fascists.

9 Likes

GOOD FOR YOU for spelling this out!

7 Likes

There was a past election where a fella with a baseball bat hung around the front door at a poll in Philly.
Suggest a big thanks to Krasner for providing the solution.

Please remember that 2nd amendment is for ‘well regulated militia’. Not for vigilantes, white power macho goons, etc.
Well regulated = National Guard, Naval reserve, Coast Guard reserve, Marine reserves, Army reserves, Merchant marine all easily qualify. Veterans may also be covered under this right because each has taken an oath to defend. There are 16 million veterans. If we ask some to become poll watchers, school watchers, and pay them $10 /hour cash - it is ok with me.

4 Likes

If Joe & Kamala win, a lawyer and public official like Krasner would be a very good choice for AG or head of the HSA. I could see him in other roles;
such as controlling ICE, The Border Patrol & The U.S. Marshals Service. Some real turf in the whole nine yards of overzealous National L.E.
Here’s the deal; please get off and stay off the backs of Portland’s protesters, minority communities and homeless and…well, go pick on someone there own sizes like the right wing bullies and their powerful, connected mentors.

5 Likes

Excellent news from this DA. Maybe there really ARE some good lawyers…
May the Oaf Keepers fail in their mission to keep this pretend presidential Oaf in power!

And to all those on CD - Good luck in making it through the day - I’m down to 7 fingernails and nearly out of chocolate.

3 Likes

We need alot more Larry Krasners & maybe this shit wouldn’t go on in the USA!

2 Likes

Grest choice for AG!! – we haven’t had one since Barr darkened that doorstep with his evil intrntions & poorest excuse for sn attorney…Barr none!

2 Likes

At our house we are ready, plenty of good, fresh bud, and plenty of whisky, and, a beautiful, blue sky autumn day. Good luck to us all!

6 Likes

I’m with you

3 Likes