Home | About | Donate

Warnings of Effort to 'Maneuver the US Into a War' as Trump Officials Rush to Blame Iran for Attacks on Gulf Tankers

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/06/13/warnings-effort-maneuver-us-war-trump-officials-rush-blame-iran-attacks-gulf-tankers

When something like this happens, I wonder where Erik Prince was at the time.

False Flags are an art form now.

12 Likes

Gulf of Oman = Gulf of Tonkin.

16 Likes

Trump says he doesn’t want a war with Iran while selling the Saudi’s billions in fighter jets.

“Tira la piedra y esconde la mano”.

7 Likes

Torpedoes from a country that can not be named.

4 Likes

Fits perfectly with Trump the dickead’s personality. Miffed that Japan was set to spoil the tensions he and Bolton (oops, forgot Trump leftists…Trump is being forced by the MIC because he said so) have been working hard to ratchet up, he has his goon squad target the Japanese tanker and blame it on Iran.

Meanwhile, Nancy Pelosi and Neal work very hard at keeping Trump in office. They just love their Trump.

2 Likes

Follow the money and interests. Who would benefit from these attacks and the war their intended to provoke and “justify”. Who could pull these attacks off beside Mossad with assistance from their Saudi allies? Oil prices would go up. Israel gets its diversion for annexation and more atrocities. The Saudis killers get rid of their local rival and enemy. trump gets to divert attention from critical issues, impeachment, and coming election. Bolton gets to blame Iran with no evidence, and provoke more war to soothe his depraved mental illness.

17 Likes

Perfect analysis.

6 Likes

Exactly! Cui Bono ? Well said.

2 Likes

Bombing school busses is regrettable, but bombing oil tankers is beyond the pale.

1 Like

True because they have had ample time to prefect false flags, from the Gulf of Tonkin to 9/11 and too many more to name here. But what is egregious to me, is sooooo many gullible and brainwashed American people that keep buying the con !

5 Likes

War, what is it good for?

• War industry profits
  • Making Benny NutAndYahoo happy
  • Deflecting from tRump’s latest outrage
  • Or in the words of the proven sage Karl Rove “Wartime presidents always get re-elected.”
6 Likes

If Erik Prince was involved, you have to ask who was paying him! Erik only does death and destruction for profit.

2 Likes

The country cannot be named? No doubt about in my mind it was Amerika or a proxy of Amerika ( like Israel? )

3 Likes

Thank you for your courage to mention 9/11.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reminder. Remember when Trump leftists tried to sell the notion that Trump was all about pulling back US Empire? Pilger, wonder what excuses he is making for Trump. I’ll have to see what that Trump leftist has to say about this.

3 Likes

Well, it’s good to know that if Iran fills a few floors of Trump’s hotels like the Saudis do, we might avoid a conflict.

2 Likes

More incite as to the “who” surrounding this attack could be provided by a closer examination of the damage to the vessels themselves, at this time that is not available. For a more detailed discussion on that subject, the link below.

https://www.moonofalabama.org/2019/06/todays-attacks-on-ships-in-the-gulf-of-oman-are-not-in-irans-intrest.html#more

As long as Trump is beholden to Israel, Russia, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates it is doubtful Iran can do anything to sway President Swamp Gas’ schemes.

2 Likes

I smell a skunk. Of course this is pure speculation on my part but I think the US government is behind this and wants a war with Iran. God help us all!

2 Likes