Home | About | Donate

Warnings of More Deadly Attacks on Yemen as Trump Permits Raytheon to Manufacture 'High-Tech Bomb Parts' Inside Saudi Arabia

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/06/07/warnings-more-deadly-attacks-yemen-trump-permits-raytheon-manufacture-high-tech-bomb

To borrow from Bear Lincoln (forgot tribal affiliation but from Mendocino county, CA) once told me these folks are truly homicidal maniacs. Truly.

3 Likes

Think Green.

1 Like

Of course our republican goons favor rich, oil magnates over poor brown people. So what’s new about that? People here are too busy to think about bombs, bomb making, and who we are selling or using them on.

2 Likes

But I thought the Saudi arms deal was going to create more 'Murican jobs, says nobody but MAGA cultists.

2 Likes

Let’s see, now. Our madman is facing a possibility of not being able to sell billions of dollars of Hi Tech weapons to his madman pal in SA, so he puts a clause in his last weapon sale to give our highly classified information needed to construct these weapons to SA, with one of his favorites, Raytheon, to help them build weapons there.
*That not only guarantees a few million more Yemenis deaths, but will then allow SA to build and sell these Hi Tech weapons to terrorists and other dictators, with no checks on them. In return, the fat one will no doubt be presented with the Golden Camel award from the Saudi King and get to kiss the King’s, errr, ring.
*Meanwhile, the D and R sock-puppets will dither on ways to stop this, without reducing the profits to their Oligarch Masters. If they finally decide to pass a law to that effect, the fat one will veto it, and we’ll just get an instant replay of the last one.
*A young girl, Greta Thunberg, (Bless her!) has awakened the world to what is happening and what needs to be done to prevent a global catastrophe.
*Hopefully, enough people in this country have been awakened and fired up to trash the Oligarchy and its two puppets and recreate the Constitutional Republic we once had, which, though not perfect, served us and the world for over two centuries. If we can remove the criminal element from our government and undo their damage, we may yet exist.
If we don’t, the outcome will not only be tragic for us, but for the rest of the world.
;-})

3 Likes

So who will be deemed righteous enough to take on Pelosi and McConnell?

“We will not stand idly by and allow the president or the secretary of state to further erode congressional review and oversight of arm sales,” said Sen. Bob Menendez (D-N.J.), the top Democrat on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

Well now you just go FUCK off Bob. How much funding have you voted for more war? How much funding have you voted for military action in the Middle East? How much funding have you voted for killing innocent women and children and men by the hundreds of thousands in the Middle East Bob? Prick.

3 Likes

Since Trump and the U.S. government have no moral compass - I guess it would not matter that the Saudi government murdered a civilian resident of the United States - Jamal Khashoggi - in its Embassy in Istanbul. Do the people of the U.S. even think or consider the implications of such and the toleration of such or am i just naive?

Trump knew there was a sucker born every minute and he has gone after all of them.

1 Like

Bring jobs back to America.

On the plus side most of Saudi Arabia’s “unofficial allies” genuinely hate America with a passion, and they will all soon have access to latest high tech murder tools.
Wonder what they will do with them…

1 Like

Indeed. I fully expect some of the countries who’s arms have been increased through sales of weapons and weapon technology by the United States to one day COLLABORATE and turn those weapons, en masse, on our citizens. We’ve provided nuclear technology to several countries that pretend to be allies. The other new “I” word is invasion.

You mean like “Fast and the furious” starring Barack Obama and Eric Holder”?
If the Saudi’s already bought and store so many of these guided weapons already what stops them from just reverse engineering them like China does with EVERYTHING they manufacture?