Home | About | Donate

Warren, Sanders Join Letter Urging AG Barr to Resign Immediately Over 'Corrupt' Role in Roger Stone Case

Ya, I just found the entire thing here:

(h)ttps://www.rt.com/shows/renegade-inc/379579-uk-finance-curse-suffer/

I have a friend who’s in history of economic thought. He’s taught me a lot about how this Neoclassical model, nothing but propaganda written in mathematical symbols, has taken over the major US universities. Apparently in Italy (and this was in the 90’s so I don’t know if it’s changed now), they had two departments: “Economics” and “American Economics.”

2 Likes

Looks like there’s plenty more from Renegade, Inc.:

(h)ttps://www.rt.com/shows/renegade-inc/

Thanks. This will be fun. -grin-

This has all gone too far –

My shock remains that Americans didn’t follow their suspicions with the coup
on JFK. There was immediately sufficient investigation/information to know that
LBJ was involved. Our own government was frightened and already under threat.
They knew. Just as the GOP knows now.

1 Like

the general populace has a taste for SHite

“I think it’s time to stop the tweeting about Department of Justice criminal cases,” Barr said.

No, Billy, you don’t have the authority to tell Americans to shut up. We, however, do have the authority to tell you to STFU. Resign. You’re not a public servant when you act like this, so I think it’s time to stop the pandering of the Department of Justice in criminal cases to the Executive branch. Separation of powers was a key element in the founding of what we have left of democracy. Do your job, or quit if you can’t. Seems like the latter is the wiser.

1 Like

This is not enough. We simply MUST DEMAND legislation preventing any elected offical from interfering with or influencing ANY legal action in which they have a personal interest. This includes pardoning anyone convicted of actions that could reasonably be expected to benefit the official attempting to issue a pardon, prejudice a jury, or taking any other action that would influence the process or outcome in any way.

1 Like

Particularly “breaking SHite”

Two points:

1. I believe Barr was telling Trump, not the American public, to stop tweeting about DOJ cases.

2. The DOJ is part of the executive branch.

Hi Aleph_Null:

Yeah, Congress doesn’t have its own police force…oh wait, we we do have a “well regulated militia…” oh wait, no they use AR 15s…oh well, when that group goes for Barr, he will sound like a whining bagpipe, or on the other hand America made drones very popular----well, the South already had it’s turn to rise…maybe it’s the North’s turn now. However, Barr looks very unhealthy so maybe he will take himself out and wth his being heartless and all—maybe he’ll just keel over. Oh wait, Trump will replace him with Rudy…oh geez.

David Carson: You just used a dangling you. Who you? I have no idea and don’t want to squander valuable brain cells in figuring it out.

Attorney General William Barr should resign or be impeached, tried and remove from office. He is criminal, corrupt and has violated his oath of office

2 Likes

I dunno, Barr, this looks PDB (Pretty Damn Bad)… seeing the nation’s top (supposed) Rule Of Law guy obvert his own prosecutors’ recommended sentence, before the defendant is even sentenced… and THEN having the nerve to say the President was out of line to say such a thing – a thing he COWED TO before that “protest”…

…does NOT make a pretty picture, of the morass it takes actual Justice down into…

2 Likes

Very astute second paragraph, in my view. I hope that your perspective gains wide circulation and leads to much discussion on how best bring change for the better.

“. . . immediately sufficient investigation / information . . .”

What “investigation / information?”

Of who doing what?

The Irish complained about the Brits until the Ira actually, finally, did something about it. We are forever in the talking stage, I guess we are thinking someone else will DO something about it.

1 Like

Hector –

Sounds like you needs some information –

First, all witnesses in Dealey Plaza were reporting to the public via TV, radio –
articles. Public knew immediately that shots came from behind the fence on Grassy Knoll.
Thus – more than one shooter.
Mark Lane immediately asked, “How could JFK be shot in the throat from behind?”
The holding of Lee Harvey Oswald without allowing him legal representation was more
evidence of conspiracy.
The fact that JFK’s Secret Service protection which is to ride on the side of the Presidential
Limo to protect him was removed – and that there is VIDEO of how it was removed and who
was responsible and who was protesting their removal.
The great numbers of citizens who came forward to report what they had seen or what they
knew – and being intimidated and actually threatened and chased away was reported to the
public. Jean Hill for one prominent witness. There were many others - for instance any
number of witnesses from the CIA - people who worked in payroll and who gave evidence
that Lee Harvey Oswald worked for the CIA.
That evening at large gatherings in Washington, DC (previously planned) the many who knew
what had happened were naming those involved and our reporters/journalists were listening and
recording the information to look into.
There were no sensible replies to the challenges to the “official” story.
And many other obvious lies making clear that this was not a lone gunman –
and that’s about all the info I have time to give you right now.
Not every American knew that LBJ was to be dropped from the ticket by JFK or about his
background and reputation, but many who did know were getting the information out.
If you want further info - be specific and let me know what you do know and don’t know.

THE COVER UP CONTINUES ON IT IS THAT POWERFUL –

THE 1992 JFK CLASSIFIED RECORDS ACT, HEADED BY JOHN TUNHEIM WITH
4 PANELISTS FOUND UNANIMOUSLY THAT …

“LEE HARVEY OSWALD WAS EMPLOYED BY THE CIA WORKING ON HIGH LEVEL
ASSIGNMENTS AND PROBABLY ALSO FOR THE FBI.”

TUNHEIM AT SOME POINT ACTUALLY REPORTED THAT INFO TO SOME PART OF
OUR CONGRESS, BUT NOTHING HAS HAPPENED SINCE AND THE GOVERNMENT
DID NOT REPORT THE FINDINGS TO THE PUBLIC. THE COVER UP CONTINUES
ON AS A VERY THREATENING AND POWERFUL PART OF THE CONSPIRACY.

If you’re not familiar with it, a good place to start is “The Men Who Killed Kennedy” and
the follow up series – “The Guilty Men.” See YouTube – trusting that it is still there, btw.

Like a C-SPAN caller identifying as an independent, and then going into a right-wing rant. We have seen too much of this to think we can’t see thru the BS is naive.

1 Like

Right up there with the republican committees investigating Clinton over and over again, getting the same negative outcome. I believe they refer to that as insanity.

1 Like

Did you bother to take the time to read the article I posted to Kak-man in my #59 post on this thread? - I think not. No surprise here. They refer to that as “ostrichism”.

Fascism is more popularly known as “Strong-Man Rule,” as contrasted with its polar opposite: “Rule of Law,” enacted democratically.

Here are 51 individuals who could have saved the Country from Fascist rule, and decided instead to protect the Rule of Law, but declined to do so.

And its not like they would have need to worry about revenge from our current IMPOTUS, since a successful vote would have ended trump’s term at the stroke of the gavel announcing the vote result.

If a person votes to support Fascism, does that NOT indicate that said person is a Fascist also, regardless of what his membership card says? Is that not the way it works with ALL political movements; that actions speak the loudest?

Normally, when compiling a list of Senators, one adds an “R” or a “D” after their name to show Party affiliation. For the sake of accuracy and protocol, should we now add an “F” after each of these names?

Lamar Alexander, Tenn.

John Barrasso, Wyo.

Marsha Blackburn, Tenn.

Roy Blunt, Mo.

John Boozman, Ark.

Mike Braun, Ind.

Richard Burr, N.C.

Shelley Moore Capito, W.Va.

Bill Cassidy, La.

Susan Collins, Maine

John Cornyn, Texas

Tom Cotton, Ark.