Home | About | Donate

Warren Wants to Close the Loophole Through Which Brett Kavanaugh and Maryanne Trump Barry Crawled

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2019/10/13/warren-wants-close-loophole-through-which-brett-kavanaugh-and-maryanne-trump-barry

Good interview with Chris Hedges. It starts at 37:40.

Peace
Po

2 Likes

Brauchli sez:
“… Brett screamed and yelled at the committee which was trying to determine whether he was fit to serve on the United States Supreme Court.”

He screamed and yelled at the Team Blue™ committee members, as did his Team Red™ partners (I’m looking at you, Lindsey “Cracker” Graham). And the crowd whooped and roared.
I hear it was one of Chump’s favourite episodes in his ongoing reality TV series.

3 Likes

eerie lyric parallel Carry- the-water maryann …whats your game …can anyone play … certain restrictions apply … just for fun

‘close loopholes’? try massive tears ripped in the entire fabric

And a message to House…

1 Like

This is closing the barn door after the horse has bolted. The constitution does provide a remedy for Kavanaugh, and opens the door for a full investigation: impeachment. For a good article on the damage this ideologue and his kameraden will inflict on the law and the constitution see below. The Supreme Court’s lawlessness must be reined in by changing its numbers, which is only possible if enough serious Dems can push it through the Senate in a supermajority or with a courageous Dem president. Unlikely. America is slipping into a fascist dictatorship.

4 Likes

Cockroaches have a knack for survival.

Best to step on them first time you see them.

5 Likes

The same Senate that (it is predicted) won’t impeach Don, went ahead to confirm Kavanawww. Not good that there are so many right-wing voters in America (as they perpetually vote against their own interests).

1 Like

Exactly. I’d go a step further for Don T., and suggest that he (and others before him) do not deserve to remain in the U.S.

1 Like

Warren needs to crawl back under the rock she came from. She is a pig. Justice Kavanaugh is doing a great job, even RBG has said so in two speeches she has given. I will be President before she is. She is one big hypocrite, she slams the rich but lives in a 2 million dollar mansion in one of the snootiest towns in America. She is also a liar. Impeach her!!!

5 Likes

It’s time we start prosecuting democrats for actual crimes, unlike all these made up fantasy crimes they try to keep fooling the ultra gullible American public with.

2 Likes

What a fucked up system that allows some in this country to be above the law.

This, must be put on the national ballet, and anyone attending any political affair must be prepared to demand politicians initiate legislation that reverses this corrupt rule.

3 Likes

Funny how Callie above and Caligula above just joined today to support the Supreme Court Smudge, and 45 and find fault with those whose job it is to stop corrupt elites.

Sad fu€king existence if you ask me.

5 Likes

You are right. We need to stop corrupt elites like Warren the fake Indian. How many years did she keep that lie going?

1 Like

I don’t think you are going to like it here …

3 Likes

You and your buddy Caligula aren’t going to get the affirmation you so desperate crave here…

3 Likes

They and ‘Buzz’ are likely all the same sad little person…

4 Likes

We need to actually drain the swamp instead of draining it into DC. Every republican is a swamp monger.

1 Like

What actual crimes have the Dems committed? I’m not aware of any. Find some then we can do a comparison to the rethuglicans. Let’s start with Russia and that coverup.

1 Like

We need to stop corrupt elites like Moscow Mitch and Leningrad Lindsey.

1 Like

And “Carl” who joined 2 hours prior to liking Callie’s comment about the fake Indian.

2 Likes