Home | About | Donate

WATCH: AOC Endorses Bernie Sanders at NYC Rally

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/10/19/watch-aoc-endorses-bernie-sanders-nyc-rally

6 Likes

Ummm…no more or less important than my endorsement (vote)…

2 Likes

Watching on C-Span.

Go Bernie!

19 Likes

Well, this is where we separate the honest men and women from the “Corporate State Democrats.”

35 Likes

How will this play on corporate-owned media?
Or will it play at all?

13 Likes

Just tuned to c span too. Exciting !!!

10 Likes

Look at the crowd. Inspiring. Bernie 2020

14 Likes

Many of the outlaw, fascist, Republicans have demonized Bernie and the SQUAD " LEFT WING NUT JOBS"… which tells me they are terrified of these people becoming the politically powerful. We progressives need to back Bernie and the Squad and make the fascist Republicans worst fears…COME TRUE!

28 Likes

In a nutshell. Biden and Warren are ahead of Bernie in their polls!

4 Likes

Seventy-eight? A man for all ages. I love the guy!

23 Likes

Seventy-eight going on 38!

12 Likes

Bernie is the closest we’ve gotten to an FDR/Henry Wallace Democrat in many decades.
If he’s elected president, he can slow down the rapid death of our decadent, lawless Idiocracy.
Feel the Bern!

28 Likes

So far there isn’t a whole hell of a lot about it in the MSM.

:see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

To the MSM it’s instead: See no good - hear no good - speak no good

17 Likes

I doubt they will mention it at all. in 2016 they ran shots of Trumps empty podium for two hours, while Bernie was doing a huge rally. No mention of Bernie. If not a smear then it’s a complete black out.
Bernie 2020

17 Likes

Not on NowThis Facebook? Is THAT odd, or my VPN/ ad-blocking? I remember 18K up the Bronx, 36K & 38K folks in Brooklyn and Manhattan back in 2016. Then the DNC stole our votes; did it again, during the Acela, Nevada, Califor…

Just like friggin’ Stalinist RussiaRussiaRussia?

Oh, well. It was a fun day! Lovely weather, fun crowd…

6 Likes

Still watching Bernie’s rally in New York. Over 20,000 people. Feelin the Bern. The great gentleman from Vermont. Bernie 2020 !

11 Likes

Bernie / Tulsi It’s a must have.

6 Likes

Hi Beli_Tsari
And people are still wondering what the Hillary did with all that money that she collected for the Clinton Foundation from nations she visited as SOS. : )
I did receive several emails re: “Should Hillary run?” OMG, what a freak to sit out 4 debates and then try to take over. And all those 30,000 emails on your home computer? ALL work done as a government employees belongs to the government, but then Rosemary Woods got away with erasing, and Cheney got away with burning and the fire in VP library-------- and Comey didn’t even bother to look at the emails- Hillary does not look healthy–but then neither do the democratic and republican parties, but the grumbles from the People are getting louder and that is a healthy sign in a democratic republic. : )

10 Likes

Let the revolution begin!

15 Likes

The Revolution will be televised. On c span though.

4 Likes