Home | About | Donate

Watch 'Fox & Friends' Hosts Realize They Really Booked the Wrong Guest to Talk About ICE

Watch 'Fox & Friends' Hosts Realize They Really Booked the Wrong Guest to Talk About ICE

Andrea Germanos, staff writer

"FOX & Friends First" viewers—including perhaps President Donald Trump—got an unexpected earful Monday morning after the show mistakenly booked a Massachusetts state senator who railed against the administration's "illegal and inhumane" immigration policy.

Who let the Hen in the fox house?

“Fair and Balanced” - revealed

Very nice !!! How did it happen ? Who knows but what is truly interesting is how they ignored her the first time she stated her name.

What is amazing to me, is watching the body responses of the propaganda team.

Tell me, when it becomes apparent that one is SCUMMING for Money and as a result
is left giving support to separating children from their parents and lying about the reunification
of the families…

WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT YOUR INTEGRITY?

HOW DO YOU DO THIS, DAY IN AND DAY OUT?

“Fairly unbalanced” is more like it. I have some relatives through marriage who, like Twitler, mainline this junk daily. It’s amazing, to borrow from Twain, “not that they don’t know anything, but how much they know that just isn’t so.”

Trump loves the poorly educated, who are unfortunately, ignorant as well.

Politically speaking.

Wonderful! Now let’s find a way to sneak 1,000 more REAL PEOPLE into the usual FOX guest propaganda lineup. Then 10,000 more after that! Let’s so flood Fox “News” with truth that they pull their show off our airwaves.

It is called denial and just plain laziness on the part of some.

I know an engineer who worked for the USN building bombs all his life. If he admits to a way of thinking that negates what he did to support himself and his family he MIGHT have some issues.

Nothing to see, move along…move along.