Home | About | Donate

Watch Live: Sanders Endorses Biden During Surprise Live Stream Focused on COVID-19 Response

I guess Chomsky’s idea of time ‘t’ is never. I wish he would be honest enough to say he doesn’t really want a revolution.

2 Likes

Yes. Both he and Amy Goodman, whom the poster you replied to so admires, were—and remain to this day— AWOL on 9/11 truth. It’s frustrating to have to depend on such left gatekeepers, but here we are, stuck with having to trust our own instincts and “follow the money.”

4 Likes

The b-tch just did!

Well said indeed.

Your posts are less than worthless. You are helping Trump steamroll fascism. Biden is not a fascist. Trump is. You are less than worthless.

You are a fascist…

You belong at townhall, you offer nothing to move us forward. NOTHING. go away.

And Biden is calling to lower the Medicare eligibility age to 60. THAT’S BETTER THAN WHAT TRUMP IS OFFERING., which is death and misery to millions of Americans by eliminating Obamacare and pre-existing condition coverage. So stop shilling for trump.

That there might be a worse outcome than Biden is very scary — sort of like, in 1766, we might wind up escaping George III with Russia’s Catherine II.

what, the enlightened despot? But she was actually socially progressive, Biden isn’t. (She was still a colonizing imperialist, but she supported progressive stuff)

Point well taken, FarmGirl – Thank! you.

1 Like

“We Must Come Together to Defeat Most Dangerous President in Modern History’: Sanders Endorses Biden”

“Woof, Woof!” says the sheepdog translator.

3 Likes

What tells you he wouldn’t?

Fast or slow, we’re fucked either way.

I can’t imagine what evidence you could have for that. It sounds like pure wishful thinking.

2 Likes

And as a copy of my union’s member magazine had it, in a big, bold, red headline THE MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION OF OUR LIVES!

It was the Fall 2004 edition.

2 Likes

Stop already Bernie. Did you forget the 2000 election and the village idiot and the eternal wars that have bankrupted the treasury. The evil Bushes and their fake enemies. Wars based on lies have killed hundreds of thousands. 1988 to 2008 20 years of criminality.

Our choice in these elections: Terrible and Worst.

the oil industry, banking sector WIN with either candidate

1 Like

Plebian is Latin
Latin for working class.

1 Like

"Today," Sanders said to Biden during the broadacst, "I am asking all Americans—I’m asking every Democrat, I’m asking every independent, I’m asking a lot of Republicans—to come together in this campaign to support your candidacy, which I endorse."

I’ll do it – but we need more assurances of an ousting of Koch Bros. from the Party –

Weakening of the corporate-fascists like Pelosi who control the DP –

More controls over Biden whose career was based in serving Elites/Patriarchy –