Home | About | Donate

We Already Have the Path Through Trump’s America

We Already Have the Path Through Trump’s America

Kendra Tappin

Late last month, the White House invited leaders from the Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) to participate in a listening session and to meet with President Trump, Vice President Pence, and Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos. The group talked about improving education, school infrastructure, collaborations with private industry, and jobs for HBCU students.

The powers that be have successfully divided us to get us to the point to vote for Trump.
I believe in the path that Ms. Tappin supports here, as it is probably the most logically sustainable for the long term.

I have no faith in my fellow delusionals.

Nor was it King's dream to have people of color not vote now that they have the right to. I know from first hand experience a lot of people just don't believe that voting matters. It saddens me that they have been oppressed to the point of believing such a falsehood.

"King (nudged) Kennedy to take a firmer stance on Civil Rights."

President Kennedy's being the actual Architect of the Civil Rights Legislation eventually pushed through by LBJ, is yet another of the Suppressed Facts (like being murdered by the CIA before he could end our involvement in Viet Nam, end the Cold War and break up the CIA.) that prove what he was, and what we were robbed of, with his loss.

The significance, also, of our being robbed (by the same entities) of Dr. King, is just Inestimable, and must never be Minimized, Forgotten or Forgiven.