Home | About | Donate

"We Are Going to Win New York": Thousands Flock to See Sanders on Clinton's Turf

Let's conserve the American dream. Bernie 2016!

The problem with the so called American Dream is that for too many it has been a nightmare. So, NO to this suggestion but yes to placing foundation under a vision of justice, equality and peace for all.

With Drumpf and her highness it's all about me...me...me, I am the best and know everything, I am a woman so vote for me. With Bernie it's all about you and us and together and unite and change. Couldn't be a more stark difference between candidates.

To volunteer for Bernie - https://go.berniesanders.com/page/s/volunteer-for-bernie

To donate to the campaign - https://secure.actblue.com/contribute/page/lets-go-bernie?refcode=homepage_main_nav

Get off your butts and make this happen.

Except the corporate media.

I see a tsunami heading for that War Criminal Hillary Clinton. Who's standing on the shore looking the other way. ; )

The People are so sick of "American Dynasty" and it shows! These crowd turnouts are impressive! Apparently Oliver Stone just backed Sanders.

It would be cool to see Oliver Stone debate George Clooney on their respective reasons for supporting Sanders (or in Clooney's sad case, Clinton).

In a Celebrity-conditioned culture, Celebrity matters!

If Bernie takes New York and California that could just be the nail in Hillary's political coffin. And Bernie has the momentum to do just that!

True, but it is improving because the MSM totally ignored Bernie when Bernie first entered the race because they said his chances were so slim it was not worth covering his campaign for POTUS. Then much of the MSM made fun of Bernie and said the only reason Bernie stayed in the race was he wanted a cabinet post in a HRC administration.

But even though the MSM still marginalizes Bernie in many ways, now they cannot ignore him or laugh at him like Fox news ( " only a left wing nut would vote for Bernie" ).

To paraphrase: BERNIE YOU HAVE COME A LONG WAY BABY!

I hope you're right. It's fun to imagine what the coverage would look like on a "level playing field." There's still "a far piece to go before we get there, though. On another thread here this morning, there's a citation of a piece at Huffpo by Seth Abramson which he concludes with this:

The race as it is being reported therefore bears no relation to the race as it is.

That said, I like how your comment is reminiscent of Gandhi's admonition:

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win.

"There is a secret to being a supporter of Bernie Sanders. It is something that totally escapes the thinking of most Democrats and Republicans. It is the mental understanding that Sanders is fighting a war that most people are not. It is the war between billionaire/corporations and the people. Unless you are fighting this war as well, you cannot possibly understand how important it is to vote for Bernie over Hillary. This is not about Hillary or Bernie, it is about fighting your real enemies, the multi-national corporations/billionaire puppetmasters who are trying to control this nation and the world. You ignore this war at your own peril." - Randolph Greer

I just heard it again, this time on NPR. "Will Hillary Clinton EXTINGUISH Bernie Sanders in New York?"

When you think about it, nobody actually likes the "Empire Strikes Back" meme. I get the sense that the Clinton campaign is full of Bernie Sanders supporters.

Also, this NPR tag line completely ignores the Wisconsin primary which is right in front of us. Hillary was supposed to win that one but she had to run away from it.

How about a universal dream instead of "American dream" of living in peace and cooperation not in a competitive commercialized mess of dog eat dog world America has created?

With African-American voters in the Deep South, Bernie was painted as one more out-of-touch white guy. Now Bernie's carrying the African-American vote in Wisconsin by 11 points according to the last poll. It took time, but people came around to see that Bernie is the perfect candidate for the modern civil rights movement. On the opposite side, the Clinton Administration wrote the 1996 law that just cut off SNAP (food stamp) benefits for quite a few New Yorkers starting today. What's in your fridge?

With New Yorkers, Bernie is being painted as some out-of-state guy with a funny out-of-state accent, actually a pretty heavy Brooklyn accent. Hillary Clinton is a New Yorker through and through, when it serves her purposes.

:musical_note:You can say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one...:musical_note:

Took the words right out of my mouth!

enter link description here

"Clinton's Turf"??? Bernie was born and raised in Brooklyn. The rally was in the Bronx, not on Wall St. .

As an old acquaintance of mine used to affirm to herself:

Images imagined
These visions that i'm seeing
i only need to visualize
To bring them into being

I know Bernie's momentum is real. I think New York Democrats are like me ( I live in NY) And Bernie gets my vote. ONE BIG PROBLEM... It isn't a caucus. Bernie mostly only wins caucuses. The laws of Mathematical Probability suggest that is a DAMNING indicator of election fraud in the Non-caucus states. Well, actually the laws of Mathematical probability aren't suggesting it, They are SCREAMING IT. Mathematical probability is saying our electoral system is rigged and CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, and fox are saying nothing. the NY Times and the Washington Post and every other newspaper in the country are saying nothing? But The FACT Remains caucuses are 12- 1 Sanders over Clinton, but once we secret ballot on the machines in the other states, SHE IS SURPRISINGLY MORE POPULAR ?!? The Laws of Mathematical probability smell fraud. It is a strong smell.