Home | About | Donate

'We Cannot Be Fearful': Ocasio-Cortez and Omar Counsel GOP Over Death Threats From Pro-Trump Mob

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2021/01/13/we-cannot-be-fearful-ocasio-cortez-and-omar-counsel-gop-over-death-threats-pro-trump

3 Likes

I, WiseOwl, by the powers vested in my as an observant citizen, hereby declare The Squad to be a National Treasure.

16 Likes

Yes. And I, Allamarcia, will carry Ilhan Omar’s words close to my heart: “Courage is being scared to death, but remaining resolute.”

Oh. Excuse me–I’m getting weepy…

10 Likes

Publish the death threat makers info, let patriots take care of them.

4 Likes

When dealing with the lowest lifeforms in the known galaxy its best to put on a brave face, being an instinctual driven lifeform the republicnt smells fear. Just put up a bunch of fake bluster and they believe they are also the most gullible around.

1 Like

Stupid Fascist Republican Cowards

This is the World you stuffed down every THINKING PERSONS throat

And now you are finally peeing your pants afraid

Stew awhile you dumb asses

A lack of courage in an absence of conviction

5 Likes

AOC made a fantastic video addressing this matter. As I recall, I’m not sure I can post the link here, but I’ll try. And yes, my recollection was correct. “Act Blue” has it, & I’m sure AOC must have it on her website. It is well worth watching. She displays some righteous anger.

5 Likes

At least these two ladies are less afraid of the fascists’ than are many in the GOP who will vote for Trump due to their cowardice.