Home | About | Donate

'We Have a Pit in Our Stomachs': Warnings Intensify as Category 4 Hurricane Michael Puts Panhandle in Crosshairs

Hurricane Michael Microwave Manipulation

See: Dane Wigington’s website linked below –

Michael Microwave Manipulation of Hurricane ?

“Disaster Capitalism”?

They already have GAG rules all over the weather services/staff.

I’ve got to tell you, I’m very skeptical of this man and web site. Steven77 brought this site to my attention awhile back, so I went and checked it out. They were having a discussion about explosives and the destruction of WTC (I know this was not what brought the towers down, I worked with explosives in the military), so I posted a comment about what I knew about it and suggested they investigate DR. Woods site and gave them the link, my comment was posted, and about 5 min. later it was taken down. I guess DEW doesn’t fit into their narrative. Wigington is also supposedly ex-CIA. The way my post was removed, and his background raises a red flag for me. I’m not saying he’s wrong (I don’t know, and I don’t know what I’m looking at in the video), but I can assure you the hot water I described above can be confirmed with scientists and has existed since at least 2004.
Also realize N.O. wasn’t hit by Katrina, just a glancing blow (the MS. coast took the full impact, something the MSM failed to mention at the time). Their main problem was an overload of surge in Lake Pontchartrain that overwhelmed the levee system, because of a straight cut from the lake to the Gulf, created by man. Without this straight path for water, the bends of the Mississippi River would have severely reduced the amount of water into the city, likely causing very little water damage with some wind damage.

Recon –

Half of NYC understands the “false flag” nature of 9/11 as many across the nation understand
it. It was clearly demolition – as confirmed by demolition experts. Much of the material has
been recovered and identified. And it certainly looks like a military operation.

From your comments not sure whether you were at a Dane Wigington site or a Dr. Woods site.
but you seem to be saying you distrust the website because you believe your comment was
taken down after 5 minutes?

And while I would have no problem with Dane Wigington if he were a CIA whistleblower as we
could use dozens more of them. However, they are forced to remain silent about the fascists work of the
CIA under GAG rules with heavy penalties. But, I think you may have confused Dane with his support for
Kevin Shipp who is former CIA and a CIA whistleblower? And I believe he has introduced him as he has done for Sherri Penny re Vaccines.

This is also a confusing comment –

Also realize N.O. wasn’t hit by Katrina, just a glancing blow (the MS. coast took the full impact, something the MSM failed to mention at the time). Their main problem was an overload of surge in Lake Pontchartrain that overwhelmed the levee system, because of a straight cut from the lake to the Gulf, created by man. Without this straight path for water, the bends of the Mississippi River would have severely reduced the amount of water into the city, likely causing very little water damage with some wind damage.

This seems confusion for the sake of it – New Orleans was impacted by Katrina with little or no assistance
from our government. The Arm Corps engineers had also failed to strengthen or heighten the levee system – don’t recall all of the particulars at the moment, but I’m sure they can be found again.

Florida right now seems to be moving towards becoming a BLUE state -
and same was true of Louisiana in 2005.

But I’d also point out that Steven77 is directing your attention to geo-engineering which is
one of the main topics for Dane Wigington – which involves, sadly, using weather as a weapon
as we know happened in Vietnam and in NY State/Woodstock an likely in many other places
we know and don’t know about – See: Comments by Iran at United Nations re US using
geo-engineering to create droughts there. See: Chemtrails

I’d go back and repost your original comment and see what happens.

Sorry Greenwich, but have to disagree on the towers, as I posted on another story here (wish I knew how to import the story, but my computer skills won’t allow it), Google a known building being demolished, and watch, then watch the towers coming down, you will see the difference. The towers were, for the most part, turned to dust, with very little debris left from (2) 110 story structures, not achievable with demolition.
As far a Wigington, I hope I’m wrong, and he’s not conning people. I just found it odd when something different was interjected into their discussion it was deleted. And yes, I am very wary of ex-CIA, and always wonder if they are truly “ex”. Also, I have nothing against Steven77, he provides insightful discussion points.
As far as N.O., you’re right about the levee system (I failed to include that), but look at a map, and to the east of the city, there is a “cut” from the Gulf of Mexico to Lake Pontchartrain call the “MoGo”, a direct route for boaters (instead of the many bends and turns the MS river provides from the city to the Gulf), this is the path the storm surge took into the city, and overwhelmed the levee system.

Recon –

Your wasting your time with that story – even with simply the human eye one could
see immediately as it was happening – and clearly in everlasting videos of the events
that it is demolition.

I’d also encourage you to catch up with the Engineers and Architects reports/You Tube
which make clear the contents of the dust and other items found in the ashes – and remember
that the fires burned for months. Those contents have been examined by experts and there is
thermite of a military grade in those contents. And other contents which make clear the proof of
demolition. But, again, it wasn’t only demolition.

That NORAD was also AWOL was the first proof of this event was one more “false flag” to confuse the American public.

Again – I’d encourage you to repost your comment on the website and see what happens.

Wigington, of course, and Kevin Shipp are a few of those trying to inform the public of Chemtrails/
geo-engineering of our weather/Global Warming. It’s an issue which all Americans need to know
about and understand, especially as it has been turned into a weapon against other nations.
Chemtrails have been in our own skies for more than 30 years now. And also internationally.
Difficult to be believe that so few Americans don’t notice and that our weather reports ignore these fake “clouds.”

Actually, I’m more concerned about the CIA as a fascist arm of government since even BEFORE
the end of WWII and in service to Elites. And I’m grateful to Kevin Shipp and others like him who
have done all they can to inform the American public of what is actually going on.

Recon – you’re also wasting your time with Louisiana and New Orleans. This was also a racist
issue which we all also saw on our TV’s where the “survivors” of the hurricane were not only
neglected but shot at and abandoned by US government.

Again, the hurricane did hit Louisiana creating immense damage – very little of which was responded
to by the “W” administration which also sent very little timely aid.

The message – as Nixon once sent to liberal states – is BEWARE of right wing fascist attacks on
BLUE states.

You’re response makes me sad, you’re never wasting you’re time with the truth. You believe what you want with the demo theory, I’ve worked with explosives, so I know what I think about it.
Richard Gage of Art, & Eng, is a gatekeeper, sad to see you follow him, do some research on him.
I’m not sure what you think I’m wasting my time with, with the Katrina story, I live about 75 mi. from N.O., so I’m very aware what was done, and what wasn’t done there. I was trying to give you perspective that people who don’t live here, won’t get from MSM.