Home | About | Donate

'We Have Monsters Leading America': Trump's DHS Separated More Families, Locked Up More Kids Than Previously Known

'We Have Monsters Leading America': Trump's DHS Separated More Families, Locked Up More Kids Than Previously Known

Julia Conley, staff writer

Confirming the fears of human rights groups, the inspector general for the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) reported on Thursday that thousands more children were separated from their parents at the southern U.S. border by the Trump administration, long before it first publicly unveiled the family separation policy last spring.

Monsters with no soul, humanity, compassion, etc. Will we hear about it on MSM? I’m guessing we won’t, at least not today. TPTB don’t want us to know. Example: LA Teachers Strike - one mention on Monday and nothing since. The media are monsters as well.

7 Likes

Thank the 911 (Reichtag) architects for bringing us the “monsters” running our government today.

7 Likes

Nothing new here about Trump being a Monster. Monsters must be destroyed and nobody does a damned thing about it. So the discussions on all blogs continue… with never any Resistance plan in sight…That’s why he’s still here and the News is always the same… Monsterous.

3 Likes

What is extremely worrisome is the fact that there is a $36 billion annual human trafficking industry out there. This is so much more sinister than corporate media will ever divulge…

4 Likes

Exactly. Fascist excrement…

1 Like

I agree, but in my opinion, the monsters running our Fascist, Government started with the people that assassinated JFK; MlK; and RFK and were responsible for 58,000 American, soldiers losing their lives, not to mention an estimated two million Vietnamese for what has been admitted as a lie.

7 Likes

And if we go further back in history: Colonialism is a brother to Fascism…

3 Likes

He wasn’t lying he just wasn’t telling the whole truth! Do you trust anything he says

1 Like

“Elsewhere, back in January, David P. Goldman, a Tablet contributor who sometimes writes under the pseudonym “Spengler,” was asked by an Israeli politician to characterize Trump. “Imagine if Hitler had liked Jews,” he replied. I couldn’t have put it any better myself. Today, Goldman has come around to support the man he described, less than a year ago, as a philosemitic Hitler.”
https://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/216700/who-goes-trump
From “Who Goes Trump” the Tablet online News magazine.

Trump has already killed more an 40 thousand people in the bombing of Mosul and elsewhere. Imagine what he is capable of with Zionist backing. This monstrous treatment of children is like the Children’s Crusade, a “duty dance with Death”. As Durante used to say… “You ain’t seen nuthin’ folks!”

2 Likes

Duh. On the next episode of Captain Obvious, Cap notices that rich people are dicks about sharing the wealth.

1 Like

Hahahahaha!! I sat in a support group for oldsters with a wealthy psychologist facilitator explaining to the group that she knew many millionaires and “they really have a problem creating jobs when their taxes are raised.”

I wanted to vomit on her Prada shoes!

4 Likes

Maybe Dump has an investment in that as well.

A psychologist said that??? Doesn’t sound like a really supportive group for oldsters. Hope you didn’t pay her anything. So…she works in a healing profession and doesn’t want to pay taxes? I’d question where she got her education and license. Probably bought the license with her tax break!!!

1 Like

The Five Dancing Israelis and the House of Saud. Project for the New American Century. Neo-Conservative bliss.
Who really had motive to kill Kennedy? The Irish Catholic Kennedys whose father has been fingered as an anti-Semitic fascist appeaser. Why was Joe Kennedy an anti-Semite?
Arnon Milchan, Mossad secret agent produced JFK, a well made film falsely fingering school teacher Lyndon Johnson as the power mad megalomaniac behind the Kennedy assassination.

The German wolf packs were made possible by Irish inovation and direct investment? I dunno, anyone know what Isaac Leopold Rice had to say about the Irish submarine inventor JohnHolland (NOT William Mulholland— I’m losing my sanity!) who Rice screwed out of his invention?

It’s all so maddening, MADDENING!!!

3 Likes

After calling her out for her aristocratic statement and pointing out that FDR taxed the rich north of 90% and created more jobs than neoliberal “recovery” policies have accomplished , she quietly disinvited me from the group .

1 Like

This is a humanitarian crisis! I can’t understand why other countries are not stepping in and protesting this? What are the parents of these children doing? Why haven’t we heard more about this from a human perspective?

1 Like

Robert McNamarra (an Irish American Catholic) publicly stated in the UNEDITED version of The Fog of War that the first Vietnamese contact was true, the second was a lie.
He also said that Kennedy was extracting us from Vietnam when he was murdered. I have noted, that admission has been removed from the EDITED version of The Fog of War.

3 Likes

What??? Best way to hurt a person like that is to make known what you have said here. Write a letter to the local papers, maybe even contact the licensing board in whatever state you are in. That is not normal behavior for someone in a healing profession especially to be disinvited. Let the board question this A hat. Let me now how it goes. She does not deserve to practice or she is a phony and you found her out.

He and his fascist cabal do have an indirect investment in that: The US PIC that, among other things, imprisons children in cages…

2 Likes