Home | About | Donate

'We Have to Fight Back': Progressives Call for Mobilization as Koch Brothers Open Their Pockets to Protect Corporate Democrats

I hear South America is nice. I’m getting my travel brochures ready.

1 Like

In 2010 the top 1% of the US population owned 42.1% of financial (non‐home) wealth; the next 4% owned 30% of financial wealth; the next 15% owned 23.5% of financial wealth (totaling 95.6% for the top 20% combined); the bottom 80% of the population owned 4.7% of financial wealth.**

*And these stats are over 10yrs old!!

What this country should be leaning towards is a Social Democracy:
Which is extremely better than what we have now: Which is…
A plutocracy: A society that is ruled or controlled by people of great wealth or income.**

1 Like

Well…I would have to pack up my whole family…and…I do not even have money to move myself…ssooooo…although… it is going to get…rreeeaaally hot down there…maybe Argentina would be okay…for a while…

We are not going to outspend them, we can not shame them and their various minions are only loyal to their paychecks. Their bought and paid for politicians will only turn on them in the interest of self preservation.
The only way to fight them is to actually fight them. Not their lawyers, politicians, armies or mercenaries but them directly.