Home | About | Donate

'We Want Witnesses': Protest at US Capitol Demands Fair Impeachment Trial and End to GOP Cover-Up

These Repub bastards would be throwing the biggest tantrums if the situation were reversed.

2 Likes

I don’t care a lot for Biden, but If Biden were to testify that would end up shifting the focus off Trump to make Biden out to be the defendant, that is exactly what the Repubs are hoping will happen.

1 Like

Unfortunately…VERY TRUE!

2 Likes

Just watching what the two sock puppets are doing to throw out this impeachment, to protect their incomes from the Oligarchy, is exposing corruption at the highest levels.
**What We the People really need to do is to start a “Constitutional” Revolution, based on going through the Constitution and the Bill of Rights and marking the many things in the documents that are routinely being violated, mostly by our alleged “Elected” Representatives.
**There could be a “Violation of the Day” where one violation of the Constitution is noted and evaluated as to its damage to the nation and government, and the profits that were brought in to the Oligarchic Masters. Included could be statistics on how much this was used as a model for further violations and estimates of the income such violations brought in to our “Representatives.”
**Next day, yet another Violation of the Day. There are enough violations to keep us busy until November, and to tar the alleged representatives for the scheming crooks they are. With plenty of evidence to give lots of jail time to Wall Street et al. We could, perhaps, clean up this country and have a fair and legal election in November; the first one since the coup of November 22, 1963.
;-})

2 Likes

I’m not sure why the GOP is still a thing. The Republican Party is dead in the water.

2 Likes

Why is the lead photo intentionally of white women only and no persons of color and no men included?
“White girl power”, is still white power.
remember how the black girl was cropped out to only show white girls in leadership?
How much money is the very white privileged Greta making as she gets wealthy and activist of color get cropped out of the picture?
It is environmental racism to select greta as the leader of the worlds efforts to save life on this planet,
We need global cooperation and equality for all and not more white (girl) power only in leadership.

1 Like

When I was a kid, I asked my Dad what GOP stood for.
“Greedy Old Parasites,” he answered.
**That was nearly eighty years ago and I’ve yet to see a change for the better.
;-})

2 Likes

On the contrary, the GOP (together with the DNC and its technocrats & minions) is thriving in the global neoliberal fascist swamp that they have terraformed in Washington, DC. Literally thriving. The market-fundamentalist swamp waters of DC have never been more nutritive for the GOP-DNC junta.

3 Likes

Nobody selected her for anything. If you recall, she started climate-striking from school BY HERSELF, and others chose to follow–making her a “leader” by definition.

3 Likes

Quoting from a USA Today article, “No Action” Nancy P, said, “I don’t know what the Russians have on the president, politically, personally or financially, but he doesn’t see Russia as an adversary.” Well Nancy, don’t you think it’s time to find out!?!

1 Like

I think she is worried that her own Matryoshka dolls will fall out of the closet.

Edit to add: Not all Matryoshka dolls are made in Russia. There was a HUGE emigration to some small little ME bully of a country. Felt just like home to them.

1 Like

If there were a once-a-decade “Joseph McCarthy Award”, given to the American Citizen who has done the most harm to our democracy in the past ten years, it would have gone once each to Reagan, Bush One, Clinton, Bush Two, and twice to ‘Moscow’ Mitch.  O’Bummer & P’Loser would be tied as runners- up for 2010-2019, while Bill Barr is clearly in second place for 2020-2029.