Home | About | Donate

Weapons that Protect White Privilege Prevent Sustainable Community Change

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2020/06/10/weapons-protect-white-privilege-prevent-sustainable-community-change

Nuclear Disarmament, Military Disarmament, Police Disarmament, Ice Disarmament.

Glorification of weaponry is a white superiority complex not shared by the majority of peace loving humans.

3 Likes

As the police became more and more militarized, their purpose became clearer: the police exists to PROTECT AND SERVE THE 1% AND CORPORATIONS, not, We, The People.

3 Likes

Must be why when you look at the murder rates by country, you have to get to #37 before you find a non-Hispanic “white” country (Russia)

1 Like

“By Jove, I believe you’ve got it.”

Sad, but true. Isn’t it?

This movement to recognize racism and take steps to abolish it forever in place of respect and equality, has the opportunity to expand to bring into question the existence of weapons that would end life on Earth.

Let’s all do our part to make sure that happens.

Ok?

“I think it’s important to examine the so-called security U.S. people purchase through funding the U.S. military.”

Kathy Kelley, you are so right. The $738,000,000,000.00 Pentagon budget has to be one of the biggest scams and con jobs in recorded history! Of course that egregiously evil budget is not to protect my security or the security of the average American, citizen, but the vested interests of the MIC and Amerika’s world wide, EMPIRE.

1 Like