Home | About | Donate

'Well That Was Weird as Sh*t': As More States Certify His Defeat, Trump Holds 60-Second Briefing to Brag About Stock Market

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/11/24/well-was-weird-sht-more-states-certify-his-defeat-trump-holds-60-second-briefing

2 Likes

He’s insane.

19 Likes

Trump on Tuesday held a surprise press conference at which he bragged about the stock market for just over a minute

We all know that his stock market has been soaring over the dead bodies from COVID-19, the huge numbers of unemployed and soon to be evicted people which he is directly responsible through his mishandling (being charitable here) of SARS-CoV-2. And then, there is the inflated prices of the vaccines we have payed to see developed with public monies. So, the only people celebrating would be sociopaths.

15 Likes

The entire dominant global political-economic system is insane. The system is operated by insane people pursuing insane objectives. Rumpface is just a grotesque, revolting, obnoxious phlegm-coated hairball vomited up by the dominant system. Byedone is (arguably) a slightly less revolting hairball regurgitated by the selfsame system.

10 Likes

To be more specific, he is dangerously mentally ill - a pathologically narcissistic sociopath. THE SADDEST THING TO ME IS THAT in addition to Trump’s being horrible, the Republican Party and a lot of Dems being horrible (Republicans being the most dangerous organization on the planet per Chomsky), the right wing conservatives/libertarians having succeeded in taking over our country, FAR TOO MANY AMERICANS THROUGH IGNORANCE/GULLIBILITY/FEAR HAVE ABANDONED OUR FLEDGLING ATTEMPT AT DEMOCRACY.

8 Likes

He looks belwildered and dejected in that photo.

4 Likes

Thinking he’s going to run again in 2024, he’s just reminding the 1% how much money he’s made for them during the pandemic.
I’m hoping the SDNY prosecutors throw a large “monkey wrench” into these plans.

14 Likes

Well, Donald Trump is weird as shit, so…

6 Likes

Corporate capitalism is a global mass killer, and the US’s two branches of the One Corporate Party are content to keep it that way.

That is planet-wide, murderous psychopathology speeding us all to the Sixth Great Extinction.

17 Likes

It’s a good look for him, nobody pouts like him, he pouts very powerfully

5 Likes

I love you Carol, you know that, but you couldn’t be more wrong about Biden. His support for, facilitation of and complicity in illegal foreign wars, the wholesale slaughter of civilians in drone attacks, record deportations, and sending millions of Black men into slavery in the private prison system cannot be excused by his devotion to his family. Sorry, not sorry.

[Joe Biden Is Filling His Cabinet With Pro-War Hawks]

~https://jacobinmag.com/2020/11/joe-biden-administration-cabinet-picks-pro-war-hawks?fbclid=IwAR3UCSMIMZwX5_71t5s_kqQQO_jTgO7kL2YxC4Gh37pn9ogy19B5VeFgT6Y

10 Likes

If they can convict him on even the smallest charge, he will have a criminal record and will not be allowed to run for president again.

7 Likes

It’s like he’s asking himself “where did i go wrong.”

Even fox news don’t want him:

~https://www.theguardian.com/media/2020/nov/24/fox-news-laura-ingraham-tucker-carlson-rush-limbaugh-trump

Hope springs eternal…

2 Likes

He went wrong by running for president, no one was really looking at all his malfeasance and money laundering, tax scams, etc. He knew he was screwed day one, because all he had was b.s. just look at the pictures of him and Obama first day at the white house, he just sat there staring at his shoes, he looked like he was trying to shit a handsaw,…

4 Likes

Don’t even try
Multiple groups here are unable to function
When the answer is expressed with “less than or greater than”

Good reality post.
Are we going to miss trump telling us how he is the smartest, the bravest, VERY rich, etc?
The ruptured duck is now lame as well.

2 Likes

“It’s a beautiful pout. No one had ever seen a pout like this before! People who know a lot about pouting, the best pouting people in the world, they tell me, ‘No one pouts like you do.’ I’m just telling you what they tell me! ‘No one has ever pouted like you do.’ Just the best, beautiful, beautiful pouting…”

6 Likes

"Trump gets 53 percent backing for a hypothetical 2024 primary, according to the POLITICO/Morning Consult survey. "
+ttps://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/24/poll-republicans-support-trump-2024-439757

Know we know the extent of mental illness and cognitive disadvantage in the U.S.

2 Likes

“He’s got a 4 year old’s mentality, people.”

5 Likes