"During a visit to Saudi Arabia this week, Defense Secretary James Mattis accused Iran of being a troublemaker, saying the country was destabilizing the region by supplying the Houthis with weapons.
"Everywhere you look, if there's trouble in the region, you find Iran," Mattis said Wednesday after meetings with King Salman and other top Saudi officials. "So right now what we're seeing is the nations in the region and others elsewhere trying to checkmate Iran and the amount of disruption and instability they can cause."
The U.S. would "reinforce Saudi Arabia's resistance to Iran's mischief," he continued, adding that "we are not leaving this region."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ quote from the article ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It is interesting that, no matter what Iran does or agrees to, our monomaniacal government is so fixated on hating them that all we hear is yet another diatribe about Iran's "trouble making."
US Fourth Reich will go thousands of miles and deliver millions of dollars worth of weapons and ammunition to support some tinhorn dictator that the Reich has put in charge to whip their people into obedience, yet if a neighbor and friend tries to aid the people who are being oppressed or killed, they are immediately classified as "terrorists" or troublemakers. Look at the Ukraine, for instance. The US destabilized the Ukrainian government, then welcomed the neo-Nazi dictator in and he and his "government" were instantly recognized as the legal government and the Reich sent more weapons, satellite intelligence, etc., to them, to kill or suppress those Ukrainians who didn't accept the new Nazi government. Russia, whom the Ukrainians who did not submit asked for medical help and supplies mobilized an humanitarian convoy with supplies. The Reich immediately accused Russia of an invasion.
* Iran, who has not fought an aggressive war for centuries (though they are pretty good at defending themselves) apparently cannot help their neighbors in any way without being tarred with the same brush.
* If the
US Fourth Reich and its Saudi coalition are bombing, starving and destroying Yemen, one of the poorest nations in the world, and any neighbor tries to help them, they are threatened by the Reich as well.
* Picture, if you will, a situation where, say China, decided to get rid of our government and occupy us. They bomb the West Coast cities and land in great force, thousands of miles from China. They have drones and missiles and use them to destroy any town or base that refuses to surrender and obey. We are on the ropes and in horrible shape.
* In Canada and Mexico, there is great sympathy for what the people are suffering. They smuggle in medical supplies, work to rescue people and bring them across the border. Some people from both nations volunteer to cross over and fight for the people, their neighbors.
* China then charges the two nations as terrorists and troublemakers interfering with China's rightful control of the late US. It mobilizes all of its coalition to threaten and isolate the two countries until they agree not to help their neighbors. And this goes on and on.
* There is little difference between this scenario and what the Reich does around the world. (I apologize to China for using them, but I just needed a powerful nation several thousand miles away to make the comparison closer to what is happening around the world by the Fourth Reich, today.)
* I realize this is greatly simplified, but it would take a formal paper to cover the entire problem.
* Mrs. Minitrue says that "the easiest solution to the refugee problem is stop making refugees! Quit destroying towns, cities and villages. Stop killing people! Stop destroying their livelihoods, their agriculture, their schools and hospitals. Try practicing Peace!"