Home | About | Donate

What ACLU Says Was Trump Call to "Literally Murder Protesters," Facebook Says Doesn't Violate Standards

Fortunately the National Guards are under state control unless they are sent abroad. No sane governor would want a Kent State or Orangeburg, SC on their hands in this era. They don’t obey the ober fuhrer in en La Casa Blanca.

This is one of his most stupid statements, other than the household cleaner injections. If carried out there would be a small civil war. During the Vietnam war there was a riot in Columbus Ohio, notoriously rough police, a friend of the racist mayor got himself shot directing traffic. Supposedly there were a number of Black vets around who still were in the soldier mood.

2 Likes

Zuckerberg and Trump are sociopathic peas in a pod. I still think there are bodies in Zuckerberg’s basement. Or shallow graves on his property. Probably children. Possibly partially eaten.

5 Likes

I was going to say that Facebook has its own standards, but you said it better.

1 Like

The ACLU is asking Facebook to censor a sitting president.
The ACLU should be asking Facebook to stop censoring everyone else.

3 Likes

Facebook has always been a giant data-mining operation, forever on the hunt for new eyeballs.
It counts on the human tendency to rubberneck at auto wrecks.
Social justice, or any other kind, is not written into the program.

5 Likes

The damn guy is the President of the United States - that is the issue ACLU, spend more time and donations money on going after him. … the courts are being packed for a future that looks dismal and WHY is your organization of lawyers not fighting this more valiantly???

2 Likes

I cancelled my Facebook account shortly after the election of 2016, as soon as I found about the Russian GRU attacks on our society via their Facebook enabled propaganda bots. I will not recommend Facebook to anybody, in fact I recommend canceling Facebook accounts to everybody I know. For the protection of an informed electorate, informed not miss-informed by liars and propagandizers, all in the name of ‘free speech’ we need to hold both Trump and Zuckerberg accountable. Please somebody let me know when Zuckerberg is in a crowded public venue, so I can stick my head in the door and yell fire. (a few billion times)

2 Likes

Pardon me but wasnt Facebook in part funded by three letter agencies from the start?

A great many supposedly progressive websites get funding from the government in the form of large blocks of subscriptions that they depend on to make payroll. So that gives them control.

2 Likes

BigB---- Yes! That all about says it!. Done.

“had a troubling historical reference” -
From the suckerberg statement.
What kind of gobbledegook is that?

1 Like

Me neither. But now “whatsapp” is part of fb. A few months ago a notice appeared at the bottom of the opening on my “whatsapp” page - “from facebook”. We are so “monitored”,

1 Like

Poor Zuckerberg. I never trusted this guy one bit. He has the persona of an “All for one, and one for one” guy.
And perhaps someone only a mother could put up with.

5 Likes

yet, when I dared criticize a company that gaslighted me on a prospective job, FB took down my criticism…
as being “inappropriate”
.”fascinating”as Spock would say…i didn’t threaten or even use curse words, after being stood up 3x on supposed interviews., …
however, I do not believe in censorship.,
but inciting violence is another matter…

1 Like

I never do either…i call him “that thing” or “entity” …only “p” before its name is puke or punk
i used to call him “creature” but that is an insult to other LIVING beings on this planet.

1 Like

I am not sure where that thinking “we are free” is coming from, other than PR. We are as free as we can make our whole society free and just. We are not there yet.

2 Likes

Why does Facebook even exist in this day and age? We need to make it more more responsible, or nationalize it, or even justice close it down. It is the primary spreader of false and inflammatory information in this country and the main player in manipulation of the American people.

5 Likes

I attempt to block cookies and all requests from facebook and requests to facebook, but this completely breaks some sites. This should be illegal. I have NO business relationship with facebook, I do not use facebook. ever.

Any progressive entity should disassociate itself with all these corporations, period. I’m going to start disconnecting websites with an alarm beep whenever a request occurs of any kind to FB, Google-snagalytics, doublestink, etc. People dont realize how these online entities censor, twist and manipulate every single online thing.

Americans deserve our country back. Corporations should be de-chartered and forced to operate as the people who own them, without being able to hide behind a wall of unaccountability. Tax shelters like Delaware should be disbanded, and all of the corporations chartered there should be reregistered in the names of their real beneficial owners. There needs to be accountability in high places. Trump should resign. He is unfit to be President. This country is supposed to be run of by and for the people of it. By representing himself anfd his opinions as Judge jury and executioner, in my opinion, he has degraded his office and needs to step down. A new set of primaries should be held and all candidates should be able to run. I personally would like to see Biden not run, it disturbs me greatly that he is another abusive person. That is not what the country needs right now. If the Democratic Party nominates him they also will have delared themselves as purpetuating special interests -corporations-first government- adverse to the nation’s, like the GOP clearly has.

The only reason Trump won was because the Democratic Party did this in 2016, also with HRC, a very divisive candidate who was a participant in the cover up of the then being negotiated GATS in the early 90s when she put forward a sham healthcare plan while the US was actually negotiating in the Uruguay Round to in all practical terms take our ability to fix healthcare away for ever by putting it under the jurisdiction of the World Trade Organization. (See the Marrakesh Agreement) In other words she helped deceive the nation out of democracy, and put an ever growing number of essential services out of the realm of things we can vote on and fix, by means of deals like the General Agreement on Trade in Services, and TRIPS agreement for drugs, etc. both huge and destructive deceptions which have now both killed millions of poor people, which is still continuing today.

Begone Trump. Begone Biden, you are not wanted. .

Both parties now are colluding with one another to steal our democracy and future in this theatrical performance which has become a disgrace to our nation.

6 Likes

Excerpted from that link:

“43% of Gen Zers surveyed say they find it difficult to choose what to watch, listen to, and read.” Facebook, as well as Instagram, are a great way to nurture these relationships in a natural and brand-relevant way.

“a great way to nurture these relationships in a natural and brand-relevant way”

The gene pool needs chlorine. Lots and lots of chlorine…

3 Likes

Unsocial Propaganda Corporations are massively “information gerrymandering” to divide people who speak the verifiable truth up into lots of small bantustans where they can only communicate with a few other people.

They have developed this to a high art and they use it to promote maximum disinformation and deception, while giving known sources of disinformation a very wide reach on their platforms.

They should all be broken up - where are the antitrust laws we have voted for?

Its time for all the biggest corporations to be broken up.

If they dont like it,k they are welcome to leave and no longer do business here any more.

2 Likes

Well for sure we won’t post this - but in any event you are right. In fact it seems that Zuckerberg is the problem - facilitating the racist rants of the idiot in the White House - the Trumpian Terrorist. The best thing would simply be for everyone to pull the plug on Facebook!

1 Like