Home | About | Donate

'What Kind of Maniacs Are Running This Country?': Pentagon Rings in New Year With Joke About Dropping Massive Bombs on People

'What Kind of Maniacs Are Running This Country?': Pentagon Rings in New Year With Joke About Dropping Massive Bombs on People

Jon Queally, staff writer

While people across the world celebrated the dawning of the New Year overnight, the U.S. military thought it would be funny to celebrate and make light of one of the things they do best: dropping massive bombs on people and places.

"'Oops, bad call,' say the bros responsible for civilization-ending nuclear weaponry."
—Derek Johnson, Global Zero

For the “world’s strongest nation”, the good old USA does act pretty paranoid. Perhaps if it manufactured its own iPhones, it would be more confidant.

I think its time we came to terms with the fact that as it stands today, America’s single and only skill lies in its ability to destroy human life by destructive force and every other means.

Everyone in the world whose head is not intentionally in the sand, knows, ‘what kind of maniacs are running this country.’

#PeaceIsOurProfession

Yeah, right.

#WarIsJustOurHobby

Reality sucks don’t it? Hey folk’s, this is us. This is what we do best. What we have always done from day one. It is what we spend most of our money on, Killing. Wake up and smell the death, it ain’t cawfee or rose’s, it’s blood, gore, guts, veins in your teeth (sorry Arlo). We claim our soldiers of death to be Hero’s, WTF is that about? My Hero’s don’t kill. My Hero’s are teachers, nurses, store clerks, janitors, trash collecters and the mechanic that keeps my old car running. How bout you?

A hellacious partnership of democrats and republicans run the show in central north America.

It has been empirically proven that war and plunder are the most reliable sources of income…

After seeing the movie Vice, the rise of Dick Cheney, and how his pure evil and lies won over the American people into believing his fabrications to start the Mid East War all for his power and profit, makes this article look like a fairy tale. Go see it!

The headline is right, we have maniacs just waiting for the maniac in chief to push that button. They love “shock and awe”.

Yeah…but. it is so crammed diwn our throats every day…it has gotten really difficult to take any more…

This kind of maniac. The genius of Kubrick was chillingly prophetic.
https://goo.gl/images/d9n12Y

Whoops. They got the ending credit of the film wrong. It should have read “White Man”. There, fixed it.

Another mainstream movie by Reiner on subject.

Without a nanosecond of discussion or debate 89 of 100 US Senators have voted in favor of recent military budgets.

There are not 89 GOP Senators so the answer to “What kind of maniacs are running this country?” is BIPARTISAN MANIACS.

Such funny people, the military — they’re killing it.

Your American tax dollars hard at work.

I wonder how much food the cost of that training mission, or even just the bombs could have provided to families in need.

Well, hey… war is a big business, and everyone should be proud of their trade.

What if they’re not kidding?

Have you noticed that those in power within modernity are increasingly naked about telling everyone what they’re going to do—watching the masses explode in impotent rhetoric—and then doing what they said they would do?

If you’ve ever had the misfortune to encounter a really bad sadist on intimate terrain, you already know that this is one of their favorite games. To make you feel powerless—to see you wallow in terror and humiliation. To see you suffer from their violent actions, and then to say, “Well, I TOLD you what I was going to do! If you really object so much, why didn’t you stop me? You must secretly want what I’m dishing out!”

And maybe a lot of people on the ground actually do desire total annihilation at this point. Torture can make a person feel that way—like death, by any means necessary, would be far preferable to continuing to endure such helpless torment.

After reading the linked article on Al Jazeera, I come to CD for this . . . the two seem to go hand-in-hand, if you will.
From the article:
"The withdrawal is mainly procedural yet serves a new blow to UNESCO, co-founded by the US after World War II to foster peace." (Emphasis added)

Amerikan, war mongering, maniacs have been running our country for far too long and one has to wonder what it will take before the majority of American, citizens wake up and realize what their country is doing in their names.